Jan 23, 2013, 01:04 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit
MO, what did your X4 supplier said about this? They have to help you to solve this since you're not dealing with Hubsan directly.
Bangkomit I'll reply after I receive our body shells 'compensation'.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 23, 2013, 01:12 PM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill
Bangkomit I'll reply after I receive our body shells 'compensation'.
Ah, that's good
Jan 23, 2013, 02:07 PM
Team Drone Art
Any creative way to ship two to reduce shipping cost? I wonder.

Heli Pad and I are thinking about it.
Jan 23, 2013, 02:19 PM
Thread OP
I can do Parcel Post, speaking of which, off to the post office.
Jan 23, 2013, 03:40 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
Hi MO,
Thanks for the great X4 deals Interesting Hubsan X4 QC issues. They must be spitting these out by the thousands everyday If you can do Parcel Post as the cheapest(squeek) to Texas and shave the cost that way, then I'm in for a CA special too ...or should I wait for another price drop? Any "buy two specials" being planned?
Cheers,
Jim
Quadrocopter and Tricopter Info Mega Link Index

Quote:
I can do Parcel Post, speaking of which, off to the post office.
Last edited by jesolins; Jan 23, 2013 at 04:35 PM.
Jan 23, 2013, 04:19 PM
I guess it's time to sell another project and jump on the x4 wagon.

Before I sell the project, I've got a really nice stick I found in the backyard that I'll sell for $44.95 for anyone interested. Local pick up only, or buyer pays actual shipping cost.
Jan 23, 2013, 04:43 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins
Hi MO,
Thanks for the great X4 deals Interesting Hubsan X4 QC issues. They must be spitting these out by the thousands everyday If you can do Parcel Post as the cheapest(squeek) to Texas and shave the cost that way, then I'm in for a CA special too ...or should I wait for another price drop? Any "buy two specials" being planned?
Cheers,
Jim
Jim, PM me an address to punch in and see what it comes up as. Buy two pay shipping for one (without retail box)?

Below would obviously have packing added:

Jan 23, 2013, 05:14 PM
Tri-Quad-Hexa-Octo-copters!!
MO,
What? You don't keep our addresses?!... Yep...no retail box required/desired...good on the shipping...don't stop...keep going...squeek I don't care if the Tx antenna is broken either PM sent.
Cheers,
Jim
Quote:
Jim, PM me an address to punch in and see what it comes up as. Buy two pay shipping for one (without retail box)?

Below would obviously have packing added:
Jan 23, 2013, 05:31 PM
Former IAF pilot. Retired

Thanks for the kind words guys and nice to be back!
Actually I've been busy with the arrival of a new member in the family.
Well.... not a new baby nor a pet but someone who arrived exactly at the exact moment I noticed an unexplained increase of my overdraft at the bank!!
Go figure....

Here she is, making acquaintance with my Hubsan X4....

Jan 23, 2013, 06:27 PM
semper mitis
Actually it looks like the X-4 was just born and put on mom's chest to bond or is it "bind" . Heh,Heh
Jan 23, 2013, 07:16 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesolins
MO,
What? You don't keep our addresses?!... Yep...no retail box required/desired...good on the shipping...don't stop...keep going...squeek I don't care if the Tx antenna is broken either PM sent.
Cheers,
Jim
Actually we do, but matching up forum nicknames to real names is like

Guys, I've done some calculations and now I clearly remember why we don't even offer Parcel Post..........it's not cheaper. I remember doing these calculations before and either priority using our box, or priority medium flat rate is the most cost effective route, especially to the West Coast or even Midwest........no Georgia, that may be a different story.

I just shipped 2 X4's to Stonecutter\HeliPad for $10.85 priority. I had to do away with the retail boxes as two of them won't fit in a medium flat rate box.

I forgot to add: All we have is priority boxes as they cover all combinations of 1 quad and up. To do parcel post we would have to purchase boxes, which would offset the cost of shipping Parcel in the first place. We did purchase boxes specifically for the quads themselves, which many of you have already received..........we pass that cost on as shipping, but it's still up 5 bucks cheaper than flat rate.
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Jan 23, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Jan 23, 2013, 08:44 PM
MO, I just placed an order for the SG Special plus more motors. I want to get a better price on shipping too. Slow truck to Dallas is just fine with me, I have others to crash while I wait.
Jan 23, 2013, 09:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by skipper1
MO, I just placed an order for the SG Special plus more motors. I want to get a better price on shipping too. Slow truck to Dallas is just fine with me, I have others to crash while I wait.
Would you believe it's $.42 more expensive to ship it Parcel than it is Priority?

First Class is only $3.28

but there's no way to get the weight under 13 ounces
Jan 23, 2013, 10:11 PM
Hubsan X4 - H36 - V911
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosem

Thanks for the kind words guys and nice to be back!
Actually I've been busy with the arrival of a new member in the family.
Well.... not a new baby nor a pet but someone who arrived exactly at the exact moment I noticed an unexplained increase of my overdraft at the bank!!
Go figure....

Here she is, making acquaintance with my Hubsan X4....

Congrats for your Phantom, kosem. That's owesome! Post your video
Jan 23, 2013, 11:12 PM
Critic at Large
Any new links for spare X4 motors (USA) are a reasonable price? Damn, some folks seem to be asking almost as much as the whole quad for the motors...

Quick Reply