Dec 29, 2012, 07:26 PM
Guys - I just put my Align T-Rex 450 SA up for sale - with alot of xtras over in the classifieds.
It's already a bargain price - but I'll cut it even lower for my VB buddies!
to remove ads between posts
Dec 29, 2012, 11:06 PM
FPV addict
A short flight I did here in the bitter north with my 800hex. 1/2 mile over Lake Michigan to film a lighthouse. Turned out alright but I wish I would've been lower. Can't wait to bring it to the beach and start getting video with it.
Flight over Sheboygan harbor (5 min 2 sec)
Dec 29, 2012, 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperp View Post
A short flight I did here in the bitter north with my 800hex. 1/2 mile over Lake Michigan to film a lighthouse. Turned out alright but I wish I would've been lower. Can't wait to bring it to the beach and start getting video with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBEljShE_s
Really cool video!
Dec 30, 2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBEljShE_s
More brave than I am flying over partially frozen water. it would be a bit chilly fishing it out....
Dec 30, 2012, 08:14 AM
KK4NZS / RP sUAS
Nice
Dec 30, 2012, 08:45 AM
Just picked up a Dragon Link LRS with the last of my Christmas money. Couldn't pass the deal up for 180.00.

My new Pengiun came with a motor I didn't pay for so I mailed Tim asking to pay and he told me to keep it for my honesty. Now all I need to get the basic airframe in the air is servos and a ESC. Maybe flying in a month.
Dec 30, 2012, 08:49 AM
KK4NZS / RP sUAS
Cool deal Mike .. I Got a gopro 2 and a tripod for Christmas. Im still looking for a good osd for multirotors
Dec 30, 2012, 09:11 AM
FPV addict
Nel - I know it's expensive buy I love my eagle tree OSD. Very customizable, accurate, and resilient.

Mike - I may have some servos, what size do you need.
Dec 30, 2012, 04:18 PM
Weather looks acceptable tomorrow. Anyone coming out?
Dec 30, 2012, 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelapaty View Post
Cool deal Mike .. I Got a gopro 2 and a tripod for Christmas. Im still looking for a good osd for multirotors
Sweet!!!!

I am going to have to let you try the Prediator goggles. Smaller FOV so the picture is a bit sharper than the base versions.
Dec 30, 2012, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Nel - I know it's expensive buy I love my eagle tree OSD. Very customizable, accurate, and resilient.

Mike - I may have some servos, what size do you need.
I believe the HS-81 size servos are a drop in fit. When and if I get a chance to get into the garage for some man time I'm going to measure the servo holes and look for different brands.

Nothing wrong with good servos but I want to get flying.
Dec 30, 2012, 04:29 PM
KK4NZS / RP sUAS
Is anyone up for some flying tomorrow? its probably going to be slightly breezy and cold but need to get out .
Dec 30, 2012, 04:30 PM
FPV addict
cold, ive been flying in 10-20 degree weather here in WI its going to be a heat wave when i come back next week.
Dec 30, 2012, 04:47 PM
KK4NZS / RP sUAS
lol true
Dec 30, 2012, 05:55 PM
Chores?? What Chores I'm Fly'n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelapaty View Post
Is anyone up for some flying tomorrow? its probably going to be slightly breezy and cold but need to get out .
I might be able to make it for some flights tomorrow but i wont be there till around 10am...

Quick Reply