Nov 23, 2012, 09:25 PM

First FPV Flight of The FR4 Multirotor

Here is the first FPV flight of my FR4 multirotor with the FF-C10 board.
First FPV Flight of The FR4 (7 min 14 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Nov 26, 2012, 05:25 PM

Not a FreeFlight board but...

This Crius All In One Pro board is at the same price today as the FF board on rctimer. Just ordered one and will use in my FR4.

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo...5&productname=
Nov 28, 2012, 04:01 PM
Closed Account
So currently my FF flashed with Baseflight is in QuadX mode, if I want to put it on a Hunter V-Tail frame that's Y4, how do I change that since I'm not connecting it to arduino to change the sketch.
Nov 28, 2012, 05:16 PM
Read the manual.
Connect in CLI mode. Should need to do something like this:

# mixer y4
# save
Dec 01, 2012, 03:14 PM
hello I bought the bosch barometer to add it to my ff c10 you can post a picture of the correct way to install.
I have to replace the firmware 1.24?
Dec 01, 2012, 10:38 PM

GLB mini x400 v3 arf

Hello all.
, stepping up in quad copter size, I have ordered a larger quad from GLB in china
with a Cruis MWG controller board. What software do I need to program and where can I obtain the software, unless GLB provides all that is needed which is not indicaded on the website.
Any help in this is very much welcomed.
Tnx for reading de rotorolly
Dec 03, 2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorolly
Hello all.
, stepping up in quad copter size, I have ordered a larger quad from GLB in china
with a Cruis MWG controller board. What software do I need to program and where can I obtain the software, unless GLB provides all that is needed which is not indicaded on the website.
Any help in this is very much welcomed.
Tnx for reading de rotorolly
It depends on the type of Crius board. If it's a multiwii then it can run the MultiWii software which can be obtained at http://www.multiwii.com/. If it's the All In One Pro it can run botth the MultiWii and MegaPirateNG. http://code.google.com/p/megapirateng/
Dec 03, 2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turrican_1
hello I bought the bosch barometer to add it to my ff c10 you can post a picture of the correct way to install.
I have to replace the firmware 1.24?
Do a seach in this thread for the word barometer. There is a post explaining how to connect it to the origibal Free Flight board.

I don't know if it will work with the newer FF-C10 board. I also believe you will need to re-flash the FF-C10 with MulTiWii as the V1.30 firmware and ZNS application were never designed to support a barometer.
Dec 03, 2012, 04:06 PM
Tnx for the info, will see what GOODLUCKBUY wil send me
de rotorolly
Dec 03, 2012, 06:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjose
Do a seach in this thread for the word barometer. There is a post explaining how to connect it to the origibal Free Flight board.

I don't know if it will work with the newer FF-C10 board. I also believe you will need to re-flash the FF-C10 with MulTiWii as the V1.30 firmware and ZNS application were never designed to support a barometer.
Ok my quad fly very well save the barometer and don't touch the ff c10 board I try this function "ALT LOCK" in aio pro and other quad
Dec 06, 2012, 11:28 PM

cannot get freeflight to connect to pc

its been awhile since ive used this board and im trying to set a buddy up with a quad. ive used this board and this pc together before but it will not connect!?!?!

im doing the procedure as the manual states but when i plug in the flight pack freeflight just goes through its normal start up sequence. the usb loaders blue light is on but like i said nothing different happens from freeflight.

the board is currently running TC's multiwii port.

any ideas?
Dec 08, 2012, 11:44 AM
Does anyone know how to hook up the GY-86 (mpu6050) to the white Free Flight board and also which GUI/firmware to use?

Thanks
Dec 08, 2012, 05:01 PM
James not bond
a quicky...has anyone figured out how to use sonar with FF+afroflight?

what are the pins for trig and echo?

thx
Dec 08, 2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeyalaterbye
its been awhile since ive used this board and im trying to set a buddy up with a quad. ive used this board and this pc together before but it will not connect!?!?!

im doing the procedure as the manual states but when i plug in the flight pack freeflight just goes through its normal start up sequence. the usb loaders blue light is on but like i said nothing different happens from freeflight.

the board is currently running TC's multiwii port.

any ideas?
What software are you using to connect? Have you tried nicodh's Naze32 gui AIO?
Dec 08, 2012, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danger_mouse
What software are you using to connect? Have you tried nicodh's Naze32 gui AIO?
I'm using multiwiiconfig. its the same one I've used before. I don't know what would be wrong with it.

Quick Reply