Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
Thanks Bud
to remove ads between posts
Oct 13, 2012, 05:06 AM
csna182
bm, any pics of the completed obsession? thanks art
Oct 13, 2012, 05:18 AM
flying is everything
wow looking good BM. once i do the maiden flight i will be getting with you BM about a new pilot
Oct 13, 2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csna182
bm, any pics of the completed obsession? thanks art
Actually I haven't worked it lately, I"ve been busy Making the pilot for it and V8.

But I will be working more on her this weekend and will try and get some pictures of her assembled up...I know I promised to do that last week, but I got distracted...sorry
Oct 13, 2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm2ner
wow looking good BM. once i do the maiden flight i will be getting with you BM about a new pilot
Thanks, Sure thing ...no problem, you know where to find me
Oct 13, 2012, 06:05 AM
These are the two I'm doing next
Oct 13, 2012, 06:37 AM
Hi my name is fitza380, I have purchased through B/H 3x P-51 1700 mustang and 1x. P-47.None have taken to the air as yet but 2 have been built. My friend is already having problems, on the third cycle of the retracts the left gear will not cycle and appears to be stuck in the retracted position. Does anyone know how to release this. I have searched many forums but there is nothing re stuck retracts. You can hear the servo faintly activating but nothing happening. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Last edited by ianfitzpatrick77; Oct 13, 2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Wrong Spelling
Oct 13, 2012, 07:25 AM
Should've, Would've, Could've
BM,

word over the phone couldn't describe how awesome this pilot came out. Gotta say best pilot I've ever seen done...luckily it mine, All mine...buuuuhahahaha! This one isn't getting any glue on him just waiting for my cockpit parts to get in and ill be doing some major scale cockpit detailing like you and brandX. Again thanks for you work and one of kind pilot. Beautiful!
Latest blog entry: Freewing Me262
Oct 13, 2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianfitzpatrick77
Hi my name is fitza380, I have purchased through B/H 3x P-51 1700 mustang and 1x. P-47.None have taken to the air as yet but 2 have been built. My friend is already having problems, on the third cycle of the retracts the left gear will not cycle and appears to be stuck in the retracted position. Does anyone know how to release this. I have searched many forums but there is nothing re stuck retracts. You can hear the servo faintly activating but nothing happening. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
Try pushing down lightly on the strut or wheel area while you activate the retract switch and see if that will help unlock the trunion ....I had that happen a few time as well and this helped some times providing the retract is working and not burned up?. If it is then you'll have to carefully disengage it and take the outer gear door off and remove the retract and replace it
Oct 13, 2012, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8truckin
BM,

word over the phone couldn't describe how awesome this pilot came out. Gotta say best pilot I've ever seen done...luckily it mine, All mine...buuuuhahahaha! This one isn't getting any glue on him just waiting for my cockpit parts to get in and ill be doing some major scale cockpit detailing like you and brandX. Again thanks for you work and one of kind pilot. Beautiful!
Thanks V8, He's shipping to you for Active Duty Early ...remember what I said about the seat and his glasses along with all the other little chrome painted pieces
Oct 13, 2012, 03:56 PM
That's a great job brandon, where does the line form to get one of your masterpieces?
Oct 13, 2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchie
That's a great job brandon, where does the line form to get one of your masterpieces?
Thank you, LOL...at the PM Button
Last edited by brandonmoon; Oct 13, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
Oct 13, 2012, 07:30 PM
Thanks very much Brandon, will certainly try that, thank you Ian Fitzpatrick
Oct 14, 2012, 12:24 AM
Can anyone help.I am new to this forum and I am looking at buying an P-51 D Mustang and i dont know what Model company to get it from ie Banana Hobby or Hobby King.I've been watching the flight video's reviews on Banana Hobby and the plane looks great in the air.Thanks
Oct 14, 2012, 12:35 AM
Been There, Crashed That!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi1
Can anyone help.I am new to this forum and I am looking at buying an P-51 D Mustang and i dont know what Model company to get it from ie Banana Hobby or Hobby King.I've been watching the flight video's reviews on Banana Hobby and the plane looks great in the air.Thanks
If I was you, I would get the FMS Mustang from PW-RC or RC Castle, same plane as the one on Banana Hobby but better service from these guy's, especially since your not in the US,
here is a couple of links,

http://www.pw-rc.com/product_info.ph...oducts_id/2767

http://rc-castle.com/shop/product_in...oducts_id=2838

Quick Reply