Sep 27, 2012, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KariY
Just to confirm have you had iphone cgs running and copter in range of wifi all flight?

Yes, iPhone YSwifi app connected via MyWi app, Hex in range at all time, data works well and battery warnings.

Control - appare to be working fine but I haven't tried yet.
Data - working fine as far as I can tell.
Map - "Locate" working fine. "Tool" not working when connected (I've attached a photo of it)
Setting - working fine
parameter - working fine.

No hj file anywhere on the phone.

Elad
to remove ads between posts
Sep 27, 2012, 10:01 PM
Sooo I lost my wifi antenna when I was flying over some tall grass( I know preflight). any how in GPS hold it was drifting about 2 to 3 meters,so I decided to recal it today and with my tablet about 2 ft away I did the calibration and it went fine but I never got the blue and red circles. I went and did a test flight and everthing seems fine. Should I trust it? Also when I take off and get about 2 meters off the ground my led goes solid green no mater what position my swicthes are in, but the copter response to the switch positions as it should. Any ideas?
Rich
Sep 27, 2012, 11:35 PM
Vulcan skyhook multirotor
Quote:
Originally Posted by eladberger
Yes, iPhone YSwifi app connected via MyWi app, Hex in range at all time, data works well and battery warnings.

Control - appare to be working fine but I haven't tried yet.
Data - working fine as far as I can tell.
Map - "Locate" working fine. "Tool" not working when connected (I've attached a photo of it)
Setting - working fine
parameter - working fine.

No hj file anywhere on the phone.

Elad
My iphone do the same when i connected to wifi when im not connected all butons is available.

Have mention it to zerouav but they recon there must be something wrong with my jailbreak. I do not have a router yet dont know if you have and maybe you can test if it does the same when connected to the router.
Sep 28, 2012, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre6553
My iphone do the same when i connected to wifi when im not connected all butons is available.

Have mention it to zerouav but they recon there must be something wrong with my jailbreak. I do not have a router yet dont know if you have and maybe you can test if it does the same when connected to the router.
Can't test with router yet, but as far as I know it can't be something wrong with the jailbreak, it's other jailbroken or not.
Do you get the hj file?
Sep 28, 2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Can't test with router yet, but as far as I know it can't be something wrong with the jailbreak, it's other jailbroken or not.
Do you get the hj file?
Have not go that route yet.
Sep 28, 2012, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Have not go that route yet.
so how you connected?

Elad
Sep 28, 2012, 01:12 AM
I connect with a app mywi on my iphone.
Sep 28, 2012, 01:14 AM
Quote:
I connect with a app mywi on my iphone.
same as me then. and do you get the hj file?
Sep 28, 2012, 01:21 AM
Sorry i dont know whats the hj file? I know i can connect to my laptop and get into the files that on the iphone but i have not done it since a load the app to my iphone.
Sep 28, 2012, 12:22 PM
When is the approved version of ysx6 for ios6 avaliable? There is currently no jailbreak for iso6 for ipad3 or iphone 5.
Sep 28, 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote:
same as me then. and do you get the hj file?
I connect via mywi app and get hj files
Sep 28, 2012, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopyboy
When is the approved version of ysx6 for ios6 avaliable? There is currently no jailbreak for iso6 for ipad3 or iphone 5.
Not sure if it will ever be approved by apple. I remember there were some issues regarding to appstore rules controlling drones via iGizmos. But i'm sure there will be soon jailbreak to ios 6 too.
Sep 28, 2012, 06:22 PM

Motors spinning up unevenly

Anyone had any problems of quad motors spinning up unevenly ? I know it is not the motors as I have moved them around on the quad...eg... plugged port m1 into port m4, etc. And by unevenly I mean not as I would expect them to...ie...all at the same time. Motor 4 is almost at 30 - 35% before it starts to spin up. This happened once before some time ago but went away...I don't know why but I figured that I must have carried out something incorrectly. The YS-X6 driven quad has been sitting idle for the most part of 6 weeks while waiting for a new quad boom to arrive from the manufacturer (it got modified a bit following a drop of around 20 feet. The YS-X6 is well protected in this quad frame and I am fairly sure it did not suffer any external damage but maybe a jolt like that did some internal damage to the FC, etc. Any views, ideas, etc. would be most welcome.
Sep 28, 2012, 07:42 PM

Horyzon HD cam powered by the YS controller?

Hi all,

Can I power a camera 5.v from the YS controller I believe port: Ext 3 on the YS?

I know the Naza can so surely I can power the Horyzon HD cam from the yS right?

Thanks!
Lo
Sep 28, 2012, 09:16 PM
Down under under
david.scarbrow
Motors may not start up at the same time at lift off.

The test is to put the system into init mode via the GCS.
DO NOT FLY in this mode.
If the motors still do not spin up at the same time then you will need to recalibrate.

Quick Reply