This thread is privately moderated by s_mack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 21, 2012, 11:17 AM
Trader Rating: 7
Registered Loser
Thread OP

Customer returned 9x Programmer kit

A customer returned one of my 9x programmer kits as defective. The complaint was that Windows would not recognize it when plugged in. I received it and immediately plugged it in to verify... and it worked just fine.

However, I can't re-sell it because the customer did some physical damage to the board when he screwed it in. My guess is that an electric screw driver or drill was used, as the screws were stripped and the board's white solder mask has been chewed through to the bare copper where the screws go. It might be possible that the metal screw touching the bare copper messed around with the grounding (though I kind of doubt it) so I would strongly suggest that whoever takes this, they should use electricians tape or something else to cover up the exposed copper. I've replaced the damaged screws with new ones.

Electrically speaking though - this appears to work just fine.

First person who demonstrates a need for it, can have it.

- Steven

Update: I'm adding the requirement that the person must have posted at least once in one of the major 9x related threads *before today*
Last edited by s_mack; Sep 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
Trader Rating: 4
I could use it.
Sep 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
Trader Rating: 0
I would like to have it!

Ubootow

shipping cost?
Sep 21, 2012, 11:23 AM
programming Turn 9x with out this is not the best for sure! geeze i had to use 8 channels to have flaps work arrrg
Sep 21, 2012, 11:31 AM
Registered Loser
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mack
First person who demonstrates a need for it, can have it.
There's too many people here trolling for freebies, which is why I didn't say "first person to post". I wouldn't think it would be too much to at least express that you know what its for

I've ammended the post to say:
Quote:
Update: I'm adding the requirement that the person must have posted at least once in one of the major 9x related threads *before today*
Last edited by s_mack; Sep 21, 2012 at 11:36 AM.
Sep 21, 2012, 11:37 AM
This if i am not mistaken is to be able to flash program the turnigy/Flysky, hitec 9x tx's the standard v2 versions software is not the most freindly and this enables you to dowload other software onto your tx.

am i mistaken?

Ubootwo
Sep 21, 2012, 11:43 AM
Registered Loser
Thread OP
Your quick research is mostly accurate (nothing to do with Hitec at all). I searched and you've never mentioned a 9x on this forum until this freebie.

While I was at it, I searched for kgd1, there is evidence that you own a 9x radio. Its yours if you PM me your address.

- Steven

Quick Reply