This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 13, 2012, 07:59 PM
Slopes!!!!!
What holiday is it? Christmas is still months away...
Sep 13, 2012, 08:00 PM
Slopes!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
Are you using 2.4ghz vTX and 2.4ghz tx?
That doesn't even make sense you need a vTX and a vRX...

Yeah they're both on channel 3 (2.450 GHz) and I'm not using a 2.4 GHz radio when I use them.

Dan
Sep 13, 2012, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
What holiday is it? Christmas is still months away...
We have four blocks of school in the year. We have a 6week break from about a week or two before christmas, an easter one, one in the middle of the year (there abouts) and one we have starting from next friday. Most of the holis are 2 weeks except easter (1 week) and the chrissy one (6 weeks). It is not as much as it seems. Most of the terms are 10 weeks. Except the one im finishing now (it was 11 weeks) and the one coming. It is shorter but not by much. Any way they are all good times for building (if im not on a scout camp)
Sep 13, 2012, 08:16 PM
Team Thrasher
glad people gave me opinions.... ya'll are friendly!
Sep 13, 2012, 08:18 PM
Do Work
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Ummm, well I have a 7dbi whip on the vRX, and a dipole on the vTX... with 500mw, should be good for longer than that, LOL... probably just because there's an unbelievable amount of trees here.
Hopefully if you fly high enough you'll get better reception
Sep 13, 2012, 08:18 PM
Slopes!!!!!
You get a 6 week break for Christmas? Wow, I get like 1 and a half weeks... LOL

Do you get summer vacation then?

Dan
Sep 13, 2012, 08:19 PM
Slopes!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammmo00
Hopefully if you fly high enough you'll get better reception
Actually I think my RX is busted or something, it's showing bad reception from literally 2 feet away. May have to get a new one.

Dan
Sep 13, 2012, 08:21 PM
That is summer
Sep 13, 2012, 08:23 PM
Other side of the globe. Remember?
Sep 13, 2012, 08:23 PM
Slopes!!!!!
What? I asked if you had summer break. I'm not in summer break anymore either.
Sep 13, 2012, 08:37 PM
Obeying the law of gravity
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
That doesn't even make sense you need a vTX and a vRX...

Yeah they're both on channel 3 (2.450 GHz) and I'm not using a 2.4 GHz radio when I use them.

Dan
No, I meant vTX and airplane transmitter tx
Sep 13, 2012, 08:38 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
So... I'm just curious, I'm 16 on monday and I'm going to get my license Do y'all have a certain car that you guys want?
Sep 13, 2012, 08:39 PM
LOL, I plugged my early 70's kraft sport series into the charger to see if, on the off chance, that it might work and it does! it has never been used before today and it worked after just 10 minutes of charging. I'm not actually going to use it though because I think it might be illegal
Sep 13, 2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
So... I'm just curious, I'm 16 on monday and I'm going to get my license Do y'all have a certain car that you guys want?
Got my license in June driving is so much fun ,

I kinda want a subaru impreza wrx I think it is, but I won't be getting my own car.anytime soon because insurance is so expensive
Sep 13, 2012, 08:48 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Kamutzki
Got my license in June driving is so much fun ,

I kinda want a subaru impreza wrx I think it is, but I won't be getting my own car.anytime soon because insurance is so expensive
Sweet! I want a 2006 BMW M3. I love the E46s.

Quick Reply