Not THAT Ira
Sep 12, 2012, 08:59 AM
Not THAT Ira
'''
Sep 12, 2012, 08:14 PM
AMA 743519 Team Heliproz Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira
hey ira. i drive by that sign pretty regurlarly. no where to stop and park a full size semi so could take a pic.
Sep 12, 2012, 09:50 PM
Not THAT Ira
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakonis
hey ira. i drive by that sign pretty regurlarly. no where to stop and park a full size semi so could take a pic.
Sounds good to me. I am a dentist wussy boy.
Sep 12, 2012, 10:53 PM
Quote:
---
Unicorn Meat Awesome!

Ahh the wonders of marketing, after all how else would you make horse meat “special”.
Sep 13, 2012, 02:33 AM
Taking care of the pond.
Sep 13, 2012, 05:56 AM
Thermite + ice = Big boom.
Quote:
Shrodinger's cat after observing it?
Sep 13, 2012, 08:52 AM
Danish?Ain' dat' sommin U eat?
Eddie Izzard - Pavlov's cat (2 min 12 sec)
Sep 13, 2012, 10:06 AM
Is this a real ugly woman or some sort of weirdo?

Can't tell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKChris
Sep 13, 2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLERTIME
@FBI surveillance van for WiFi.... Yep have doing this for years. And there has been "talk" around the neighborhood from the conspiracy folks about it. It's my inside joke to myself. My wife and daughter just don't get it.
Sep 13, 2012, 01:56 PM
Last seen fleeing Detroit
.. God Bless them.
Sep 13, 2012, 02:50 PM
Danish?Ain' dat' sommin U eat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWFAMI
Is this a real ugly woman or some sort of weirdo?

Can't tell.

I suspect thats excactly what his intentions are......yup, wierdo slash wellknown british comedian slash goddm freak....
Sep 13, 2012, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKChris
I suspect thats excactly what his intentions are......yup, wierdo slash wellknown british comedian slash goddm freak....
Edward John "Eddie" Izzard[6] (born 7 February 1962) is an English stand-up comedian, actor and writer. His comedy style takes the form of rambling whimsical monologue and self-referential pantomime. He had a starring role in the television series The Riches as Wayne Malloy and has appeared in many motion pictures such as Ocean's Twelve, Ocean's Thirteen, Mystery Men, Shadow of the Vampire, The Cat's Meow, Across the Universe, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and Valkyrie. He is also the voice of Nigel in the 2006 animated film The Wild and Miles Axlerod in the 2011 Disney/Pixar animated film Cars 2.

Izzard has cited his main comedy role model as Monty Python and John Cleese once referred to him as the "Lost Python".[2] In 2009, he completed 43 marathons in 51 days for Sport Relief in spite of having no prior history of long distance running.[7] He is also known for his transvestism. He has won numerous awards including a Primetime Emmy Award for Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program for his comedy special Dress to Kill, in 2000. Izzard's web site won the Yahoo People's Choice Award[8] and earned the Webby Award.[9]

On 6 September 2012, Izzard presented the medals to the athletes who had won the 800m T54 race at the London2012 Paralympic Games - the gold medal went to Great Britain athlete Dave Weir.

not done too badly for a goddm freak.... Americans generally have difficulty understanding British humour....

Quick Reply