This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 24, 2012, 06:11 PM
Slopes!!!!!

I hope you're kidding! It has to go all the way forward to balance it right but I haven't added an ESC yet so that may change...
Aug 24, 2012, 08:14 PM
Suspended Account
Ok haha. Woohoo in the intermission for cirque du soleil!!!!! its awesome!!
Aug 24, 2012, 08:43 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Ok haha. Woohoo in the intermission for cirque du soleil!!!!! its awesome!!
It is!
Aug 25, 2012, 12:10 AM
Suspended Account
Well............its 1:10..............and I'm still not asleep. Maybe a large coke at 10 at night was a bad idea
Aug 25, 2012, 01:37 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Well............its 1:10..............and I'm still not asleep. Maybe a large coke at 10 at night was a bad idea
I didn't have any soda today... Lol, I'm still wide awake... 1:36 .... oh yeah, school starts Monday....
Aug 25, 2012, 01:44 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
Errrm, at 1:00 AM I was sitting on a beach with a dying fire and a few good buddies who had all had too much sugar. We cooked terrible hot dogs on sticks and ate them with no ketchup or buns, invented things that can't exist and phrases that probably shouldn't, and tried to boil water in an empty Dr. Pepper bottle over a heck of a wimpy fire.

Then I walked through about half a mile of creepy, very rough trails along the creek to get back to my bike, then biked - in the dark - the other half-mile back to where I could get out and go home.

Now it's a little past 1:40... Back to work on the new plane
Latest blog entry: Park pattern/pylon perfection!
Aug 25, 2012, 07:02 AM
Suspended Account
Ohhh gawd. Lol
Aug 25, 2012, 10:45 AM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Ohhh gawd. Lol
YEah....
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀
Errrm, at 1:00 AM I was sitting on a beach with a dying fire and a few good buddies who had all had too much sugar. We cooked terrible hot dogs on sticks and ate them with no ketchup or buns, invented things that can't exist and phrases that probably shouldn't, and tried to boil water in an empty Dr. Pepper bottle over a heck of a wimpy fire.

Then I walked through about half a mile of creepy, very rough trails along the creek to get back to my bike, then biked - in the dark - the other half-mile back to where I could get out and go home.

Now it's a little past 1:40... Back to work on the new plane
What do you mean... by sugar?
Aug 25, 2012, 01:06 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
LOL, no posts since.... Akward...
Aug 25, 2012, 01:19 PM
Suspended Account
Haha yeah I was wondering what "sugar" meant as well.
Aug 25, 2012, 01:26 PM
3D, 1D at a time!
Quote:
Haha yeah I was wondering what "sugar" meant as well.
I... think... they were talking about... bad things
Aug 25, 2012, 01:57 PM
Slopes!!!!!
I wonder where Alex went Maybe the 51 arrived early?
Aug 25, 2012, 01:59 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park_aviator
I... think... they were talking about... bad things
LOL. I imagined you saying the last part in a high pitched voice and almost crapped my pants I was laughing so hard.
Aug 25, 2012, 01:59 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
I wonder where Alex went Maybe the 51 arrived early?
He's still sleepin. nah for real idk where he is. Ill text him.
Aug 25, 2012, 02:09 PM
Suspended Account
Hey dan when will you update your site for the edge?

Quick Reply