Jul 31, 2012, 08:30 PM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by liduno
I know I said I was done arguing but this point has to be made..lol

You said yourself not all of your post was sarcastic, if you don't make it clear what is, and what isn't, then most people will take your post at face value.

When some one tells me that I'm lucky we aren't face to face I take that as a threat and I think most reasonable people would agree.
I think you're right, so I will apologize if I offended anyone. I'm not in my best form today as I've been sick all week and am overdosed on NyQuil, DayQuil, Sudaphed etc. I don't like all the OT crap, but my vents were open wider than usual. After a nap I re-read my post and am a little ashamed of myself. Please take it with a grain of salt.
If you read all my other posts, you'll see they are usually filled with good humor.
Garry K.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 31, 2012, 08:30 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyPlane
hey who you be callin' a posh git? it was only $30, compared to $110 for a new one now i be a' biden my time till I can go pick it up
Yeah, and it's not a "posh git" move because when you need a part, you need a part, especially if there's NO alternative other than the stock one. You have to pay to keep playing at that point. I do believe a new AS3X board for the 130 X is "only" $85, though.

Yup, $84.99.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...-130-x-BLH3701
Jul 31, 2012, 08:37 PM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
currently unavailable. Sertav must have bought them all up. 8)
Garry K.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:39 PM
The king of mediocre flyin'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garryk
I think you're right, so I will apologize if I offended anyone. I'm not in my best form today as I've been sick all week and am overdosed on NyQuil, DayQuil, Sudaphed etc. I don't like all the OT crap, but my vents were open wider than usual. After a nap I re-read my post and am a little ashamed of myself. Please take it with a grain of salt.
If you read all my other posts, you'll see they are usually filled with good humor.
Garry K.

All is forgiven Garry K.!

Remember, it's really easy to be a dick but it takes strength and resolve to be a gentleman.

I KNOW I am a reformed dick!

I've made some GREAT friends here and met quite a few of them ITRW.

All the best!

b

b
Jul 31, 2012, 08:40 PM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Now that's a good find. THanks for sharing the link. I may buy one of these yet. As soon as my grumpyness can afford it.
Garry k.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sertav
yeah, and it's not a "posh git" move because when you need a part, you need a part, especially if there's no alternative other than the stock one. You have to pay to keep playing at that point. I do believe a new as3x board for the 130 x is "only" $85, though.

Yup, $84.99.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...-130-x-blh3701

+1!
Jul 31, 2012, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Yeah, and it's not a "posh git" move because when you need a part, you need a part, especially if there's NO alternative other than the stock one. You have to pay to keep playing at that point. I do believe a new AS3X board for the 130 X is "only" $85, though.

Yup, $84.99.

http://www.horizonhobby.com/products...-130-x-BLH3701
sorry, must have looked at the wrong part still, $30 vs $85 is a BIG difference
Jul 31, 2012, 08:45 PM
Alright, G'night you off topic, BSG, Breaking Bad, Man Handed Bizzzizzzaaaacchhhees!

Time for me to sleep so's I can fly in the AM before the temps here in Florida reach 1,000,000 F!

All the best and safe landings!

Brian
Jul 31, 2012, 08:46 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyPlane
sorry, must have looked at the wrong part still, $30 vs $85 is a BIG difference
You must have seen the "regular price" that gets crossed out and replaced with the "new low price" that HH always does with their stuff. That "regular price" is, indeed, $109.99.

Also, as for looking at the wrong part, there isn't a single other part on this heli that comes even close (not even by half) to that AS3X part, even at $85.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:49 PM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Aye, laddie! You, too, huh? Scotch/Irish here, so I should be cheap, drunk and pissed off all the time. I'm sure some here would agree.

DSMX is gonna be cool on the DX8, though, with the telemetry data. I'm really looking forward to playing with that.
I guess my being Irish explains the pissed part earlier. I do better with rum than NyQuil and the Flu combo.
LOL
Garry K.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:51 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I guess my being Irish explains the pissed part earlier. I do better with rum than NyQuil and the Flu combo.
LOL
Garry K.
Ah, so NyQuil was your "nitro fuel" earlier, eh?
Jul 31, 2012, 08:53 PM
Corsair Captain
Quote:
Wouldn't it be quicker from their IL warehouse with you right next door in MO? It sure is quicker from CA with me right next door in AZ. Orders shipped from IL to me take a week+.
Hey!!!!! Guess what???? I'm in AZ also. Mesa to be exact. Guess we could meet in person after all. And no,, that's not a threat.
Garry K.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Then stop all this posting here. Ya could have been flying all afternoon instead!
Then when do you fly? Remember Batts charged, walker or cane by the door, No need for Liduno's floss because teeth are cleaned in a glass by the bed, picture of Bert on your forehead with his little neck, diss Jasmine, call people liars, regale us with your time in the service, tell us your well-heeled and retired, Call Will James from Heli-Freak a liar and a net-nanny, be caustic and argue all the time, use about three,four,five different screen names, be a lonely old dude that spends his day on the internet, call James Haley an idiot, GET RUN FROM HELI-FREAK LIKE THREE TIMES, even people with an apology you dog like a puppy on a chain, your just a mean old man that has nothing but an internet helicopter forum. YOUR VITRIOL ON HELI FREAK SUCKED AND IT SUCKS HERE. And remember you blew me so much crap for saying that the MCPX taught more people to fly than your HIROBO WHAT? Dude nobody knows what that pile of you know what is anymore is you pissy lil' FELLER.
Last edited by stablehover; Jul 31, 2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: I forgot to use the smiley face.
Jul 31, 2012, 08:58 PM
Suspended Account
I fly in the early morning when it's nice and cool and before the wind comes up. Ran all six of my Hyperions through it this very morning with nary a hitch. Not hard to understand, really. Walker/cane...LOL I'm retired and pushing 43.

As for the rest of that BS...TL;DR... Since you're a bore...off you go to the land of ignore....nevermore...

"stablehover"...is that all you can do? You must be a blast to watch at the field. Don't bother answering...I won't see it/respond.
Last edited by sertav; Jul 31, 2012 at 09:14 PM.
Jul 31, 2012, 09:06 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
currently unavailable. Sertav must have bought them all up. 8)
Garry K.
I ordered mine straight from Rakon. As to when it will finally get here from Vietnam...who knows...

Quick Reply