Jul 15, 2012, 10:23 PM
Csaba has added a new flying site recently, Depo, a small hill near Budaörs airport, you're elevated above the surrounding urban area, it's possible to fly below your point of view. There's lots of space around and below you. This one is fun with the stunt planes.

Depo: http://members.iif.hu/laszlo.csaba/Depo.zip
to remove ads between posts
Jul 16, 2012, 12:10 AM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraggy
Ok I have been without my dongle now for a week, Horizon hobbies you stink, I have been waiting to practice, I have had to fly real models all weekend, just to satisfy the cravings................If I dont get my replacment dongle soon I will freak out.......
Oh poor you having to fly real models instead of sim ones

Hang on ! Shouldn't you be happy flying real ones rather than computer generated ones. you have your essentials reversed

PS

Still no luck finding 3DM UK trawled through alot of leads last night but to no avail .
Jul 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
More hills. Now one from the Czech Republic, Kitepark Smetak, which I stumbled upon searching through some Czech RC homepages. It's the pefect place for a picnic with a captivating view over green cultivated fields and a nearby town. Not really for pilots, but for loving couples & silly daydreamers. It's quite hypnotic this one.

Kitepark Smetak, Cz: http://www.uloz.to/xye2hFT/smetak-zip#download
Last edited by Fatgadget; Jul 17, 2012 at 01:27 AM.
Jul 17, 2012, 03:02 AM
Quote:
"some Czech RC homepages"
- Where did you find this one?
Jul 17, 2012, 03:30 AM
Csaba designed one airport for the Czech RC-community, Medlanky Airport (check post #200), and it turned up in that context. (http://www.rcmania.cz/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=49909)
Last edited by Fatgadget; Jul 17, 2012 at 03:57 AM.
Jul 17, 2012, 06:21 AM
Top three on any list, Aero Club Oldesloe, is as good as it gets. You can tell it's German by checking the quality of the trees, these have real volume plus you can fly behind them and be seen through the branches. If you wonder what Bendschneider/Jacobi & Co are spending six months on, check the details in this one. Superb!
(Please count the trees).

Aero Club Oldesloe (summer): (sorry it's part of the default set-up, it does not make it less good).
Last edited by Fatgadget; Jul 17, 2012 at 03:38 PM.
Jul 17, 2012, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgadget
More hills. Now one from the Czech Republic, Kitepark Smetak, which I stumbled upon searching through some Czech RC homepages. It's the pefect place for a picnic with a captivating view over green cultivated fields and a nearby town. Not really for pilots, but for loving couples & silly daydreamers. It's quite hypnotic this one.

Kitepark Smetak, Cz: http://www.uloz.to/xye2hFT/smetak-zip#download
Thanks, new one indeed But why is the ambient light so dark on most fields..............
Jul 17, 2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Top three on any list, .............
Wonder if Bever v2.0 will be in your top three...............
You have to bring a saw to that field as models get stuck inside the tree

Jul 17, 2012, 06:40 AM
Puzom, you always adjust the ambient light. Isn't default set too low?
Jul 17, 2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Puzom, you always adjust the ambient light. Isn't default set too low?
Oh yeah default is way too low. Most of the fields use the default I guess........which is a shame as the scheme colors are all gone. White should be white not gray....

I really hope PhoenixRC team will add real-time sun changes in the future............ask them many times.......but still they did not add it.
Jul 17, 2012, 07:28 AM
Yes, but not real weather. All the English ones will be soaked, no 3D Masters flying anymore, kind of laughed at that one. They fled the Northampton ground and have never returned. These days they arrange the competitions in Venlo, Holland. Looking forward Bever 2, please add some Swiss birdsong, they're good at it.
Jul 17, 2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Yes, but not real weather.......please add some Swiss birdsong, they're good at it.
No did not ask for real weather, England sceneries would turn into water worlds.
A silent .wav is added, so you can add your own Swiss Birdsong(s)
Jul 17, 2012, 12:39 PM
Aero-Club Bad Oldesloe Summer is included to the Phoenix-Simulator and cannot be downloaded from my sites.
Jul 17, 2012, 04:38 PM
Same scenery as above, but shrouded in snow. It's the "Nordic" version of Aeroclub Oldesloe. Again, it's fun to see the same scenery during different seasons. It looks totally different in winter. All the leaves are gone, just the dark branches are left. It looks bigger, the ground has less drag, you're skidding along the slippery surface. Light is more intense, contrasts higher. All flying sites should come in two versions.

Bad Oldesloe Winter: www.szenerien.de (subfolder Phoenix RC)
Jul 17, 2012, 05:09 PM
Helis and Planes
Quote:
Same scenery as above, but shrouded in snow. It's the "Nordic" version of Aeroclub Oldesloe. Again, it's fun to see the same scenery during different seasons. It looks totally different in winter. All the leaves are gone, just the dark branches are left. It looks bigger, the ground has less drag, you're skidding along the slippery surface. Light is more intense, contrasts higher. All flying sites should come in two versions.

Bad Oldesloe Winter: www.szenerien.de (subfolder Phoenix RC)
I would love it if Phoenix would give you the option for skis

Quick Reply