Jun 19, 2012, 08:03 AM
Thread OP
Bungee Jumping + Hexacopter (DJI S800) (1 min 49 sec)

Zenmuse Nex5N, S-800
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2012, 10:45 AM
good stuff ! Starting to itch in my finger
Jun 19, 2012, 10:57 AM
Good looking video BUT alot of post processing as well so you really dont know how it looked out of the camera.

Michael64
Jun 19, 2012, 10:58 AM
sidneyw I love it !!

But I wonder when I see all this zenmuse videos, high, low and far away flying.
(like the one from DJI itself flying over the streets and buildings)

Are they flown in FPV mode ??
Jun 19, 2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael64
Good looking video BUT alot of post processing as well so you really dont know how it looked out of the camera.

Michael64
Not all videos can be "test videos".
Jun 19, 2012, 12:51 PM
But on a product page it should this in not a selling professional video forum is it.

Michael64
Jun 19, 2012, 12:57 PM
Quote:
But on a product page it should this in not a selling professional video forum is it.

Michael64
I never knew there was a rule that only unprocessed video could be shown on a product page. I personally have seen enough raw video from the zen to know it kicks butt better than anything I have seen. That video isn't even produced by DJI. It's an excellent example of what is possible with the S800 and Z15. Thanks for posting the link Syd.
Jun 19, 2012, 01:01 PM
Needs more bacon!
sidneyw love the editing in that video.

Quote:

Michael64
Theres a dozen raw videos scattered around the forums Michael64, in the previous Z15 threads (From Robert and DJI directly) there is also a video from a new Z15 owner on the MultiRotorForums.

Here are a few at my finger tips:

High WInd Test (Uncle Daves Lake House) (1 min 45 sec)

DJI Zenmuse Z15n Gimbal with GoPro2 (rigid mount) (3 min 58 sec)

This guy just got his Z15 yesterday...
Firset flight test with Z15-N (3 min 16 sec)
Last edited by Dolby; Jun 19, 2012 at 01:09 PM.
Jun 19, 2012, 01:04 PM
Quote:

Michael64
As others have mentioned its a users video not DJI's promotional video.
Jun 19, 2012, 01:14 PM
Its good see all the loyal DJI people the ONLY point I was trying make before getting flamed is that its nice to see video in the raw to see what there is to start with. I never said nothing bad about the product. Everybody is quick to jump on another person opinion and thats fine I can take it even thought it was not meant that way. To me one down fall of some of the forum members.
That being said I fly and love DJI products so I have no reason of talking ill of there products.

Michael64
Jun 19, 2012, 01:19 PM
Pants first, then shoes
Great bungy video, love it.
Jun 19, 2012, 01:25 PM
Dolby
Iam aware of all the videos and said the video was good I just like to see the raw video but that was the wrong thing to say apparently.

Michael64
Jun 19, 2012, 01:57 PM
I totally agree on seeing Raw footage. I just think company's doing AP/AV don't want to take the time to show raw footage. They have other jobs to go do and footage to edit etc. that pays then to promote a product. They are promoting their services.

Hey, I love behind the scene stuff.
Jun 19, 2012, 02:00 PM
Needs more bacon!
Quote:
Its good see all the loyal DJI people the ONLY point I was trying make before getting flamed is that its nice to see video in the raw to see what there is to start with. I never said nothing bad about the product. Everybody is quick to jump on another person opinion and thats fine I can take it even thought it was not meant that way. To me one down fall of some of the forum members.
That being said I fly and love DJI products so I have no reason of talking ill of there products.

Michael64
Wouldn't call my self loyal, next company to come out with something better and cheaper I'll be there. Just seen a ton of raw video, its nice to finally see an end product. Just thought it was kind of weird to see you complain about no raw video when there was a ton already.
Jun 19, 2012, 02:12 PM
The video that I put up is raw. No stabi or anything else.

Just used iMovie to get it on vimeo.

Quick Reply