May 10, 2011, 06:36 PM
Last edited by djtibas; Jun 09, 2011 at 08:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2011, 06:37 PM
Suspended Account
I know but I would never risk a nice fan like the lander on 5s. it's good enough on 4s
so when mine arrives I will doppler
May 10, 2011, 07:13 PM
Camera inside the jet. Flight lighter because he was a 4s 2600mah lipo.

Inside Dynam Meteor Upgrade Setup fast in Brazil (4 min 58 sec)
May 13, 2011, 09:13 AM
Anyone know where I can buy the airframe? They are out of stock at nitroplanes.
May 13, 2011, 09:38 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscovet
Anyone know where I can buy the airframe? They are out of stock at nitroplanes.
Ive been looking for it for 2 months now..
May 13, 2011, 09:52 AM
Takeoff=Option Landing=Must
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavcon
Ive been looking for it for 2 months now..
Give this place a try.

http://shop.hobbyshopwarehouse.com/D...?categoryId=-1

Rob
May 13, 2011, 10:04 AM
Suspended Account
Rob.. they won't send to europe...
b...s lol.. jk
May 13, 2011, 10:11 AM
Well, I decided to get the Habu airframe pkz7070 (99.99) instead. Actually a better value then to get the one from nitroplanes since I already have the motor/esc. These kits are plentiful anyway. If you really want to save money then the barebones kit (pkz7067) is also available for $37.00
May 13, 2011, 10:20 AM
Suspended Account
I might just get the habu too.. I have the power system I intent to install but the problem is that the Meteor has better cooling..
and with my setup I will need PLENTY OF COOLING
I also already bought the retract installation kit and I'm waiting for my servoless retracts from hk to arrive.
May 13, 2011, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Rob.. they won't send to europe...
b...s lol.. jk
If you want, I'll ship it to you.

Rob
May 13, 2011, 10:44 AM
Well I added some retracts to my meteor and that was a big FAIL on my part. It was a mess. I ordered those cheapos from nitroplanes and some from HK. Well one of the HK ones failed and the front retract would not lock in place correctly causing the steering to not work correctly. The nitroplanes ones did not come with tightening screws and when I finally found them, they did not really lock the rod into place well so it slipped a bunch. By then the retracts were epoxied into place so it was impossible to access the tightening screws.

Overall they made the plane too heavy causing it to come in super hot. She really needs flaps with the retracts but by then I was so irritated that I decided to retire her and pick up a new airframe. She was pretty busted up with some of those hot landings. She really hauls arse with the MB-1 and 5s3A lipo. She is just better off without the retracts.
May 13, 2011, 11:30 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by robusp
If you want, I'll ship it to you.

Rob
Rob are you related to them or you are going to get it and then ship it to me?
because my lhs informed me they won't be having new kits in the next 1 and a half months or more.. That "or more" sounds more like never... to me
May 13, 2011, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Rob are you related to them or you are going to get it and then ship it to me?
because my lhs informed me they won't be having new kits in the next 1 and a half months or more.. That "or more" sounds more like never... to me
I was going to get one for myself anyway. Shipping should be reasonable for 2.
Then I could ship one to you. I figure 5 lbs, would cost $40.
I can check exact pricing later.
LMK

If you are interested contact me via pm.
I would like to make that order before Sunday. I am traveling next week.

Rob
May 13, 2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Well I added some retracts to my meteor and that was a big FAIL on my part. It was a mess. I ordered those cheapos from nitroplanes and some from HK. Well one of the HK ones failed and the front retract would not lock in place correctly causing the steering to not work correctly. The nitroplanes ones did not come with tightening screws and when I finally found them, they did not really lock the rod into place well so it slipped a bunch. By then the retracts were epoxied into place so it was impossible to access the tightening screws.

Overall they made the plane too heavy causing it to come in super hot. She really needs flaps with the retracts but by then I was so irritated that I decided to retire her and pick up a new airframe. She was pretty busted up with some of those hot landings. She really hauls arse with the MB-1 and 5s3A lipo. She is just better off without the retracts.
After seeing my friend fly his build up jet, I decided to do same thing to this foamy: belly land and hand launch.

Rob
May 13, 2011, 02:18 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:

ive seen some doing this without a problem at all. Anw i ve already tried the changesun retract with lots of success .. So im not afraid to removesome foam epoxy the pocket and screw 4 screws to each pocket

Quick Reply