May 01, 2011, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer
My dear friends, can any one help us the log in our website, a customer told us our website is unavailable, can any one tell us the question of the website, then we may update it asap.
Thanks for everyone.

Nina
Do you accept buyers from the Philippines? Your website only shows blank white on my IE8 and Firefox, unless I use a proxy server.
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctimer
Dear Jochen,

Sorry for any inconvenience bring to you, no worries, we may resend them asap, thanks for your patience.

Nina
Hello,
Item has arrived! Thank you very much Nina@rc timer!!!
I am very satisfied with your customer support!
Greetings from Germany
Jochen
May 03, 2011, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybee79
Hello,
Item has arrived! Thank you very much Nina@rc timer!!!
I am very satisfied with your customer support!
Greetings from Germany
Jochen
Thanks for your mail, hope do more business with you soon.
Latest blog entry: BeeRotor BLS20A used DSHOT
May 05, 2011, 04:39 PM
Staying 3 mistakes high!

Duplicate orders

Hello, I placed an order this morning and by mistake there are two orders for the same items. The first order is paid and I want it shipped but the second order is not paid and should be cancelled. Please see the attached screenshot and cancel order number 20110505030007. Thank you and I look forward to receiving my first order.
May 06, 2011, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei Hu
Hello, I placed an order this morning and by mistake there are two orders for the same items. The first order is paid and I want it shipped but the second order is not paid and should be cancelled. Please see the attached screenshot and cancel order number 20110505030007. Thank you and I look forward to receiving my first order.
Dear Fei Hu,

No worries, you can stay the order 20110505030007 in their, don't pay it, it doesn't matter.
We have shipped your first order yesterday, your tracking No. is RC039423138HK, thanks for your patience.

Nina
May 06, 2011, 09:51 PM

Notice

Dear Valuable Customers,

Sorry for bother everyone, as the cost of the raw materials and the magnet of the motors is increased, we have to increase the price of each model for 10% from 15/May, sorry for any inconvenience bring to you.
It is hard for us the do this decision, in fact the cost of the motor is increased from at the begining of this year, and the exchange rate of the USD to RMB is from 6.61 to 6.47 in China.
This thing just for the motors, not for other products, and the price of the motor may change according to the cost of the materials.
RCTimer may always provide everyone the highest quality products and the best service.

Best regards.
RCTimer’s Operation Department
May 06, 2011, 10:49 PM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
English translation: RCTimer motors will go up in price by 10% on the 15th, buy now and save. Thanks for the heads up RCT.
May 06, 2011, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1
English translation: RCTimer motors will go up in price by 10% on the 15th, buy now and save. Thanks for the heads up RCT.
Thanks.
May 08, 2011, 06:31 AM
Do you guys ship to Aus?
May 08, 2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webbey64
Do you guys ship to Aus?
Yep I have ordered a few times from them
May 08, 2011, 06:36 AM
shipping still cheap?

Thanks for the reply bud
May 08, 2011, 07:03 AM
shipping is all free at RCTimer ... thats the appeal
May 08, 2011, 07:11 AM
Ah sweet as, haha most of the time i see free shipping and then you read the fine print "only to the lower 48 America states haha."
May 08, 2011, 07:03 PM
RCTIMER,

I cannot view your website. I put www.rctimer.com in the address bar, the browser seems to be downloading content but when it is done, the page is just blank.

Same thing happens with both firefox and internet explorer.
May 08, 2011, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay
I've always noticed that with the rctimer website, you have to include the www before the rctimer.com. This is unlike most sites (like rcgroups). For instance, if you type http://rcgroups.com, it automatically translates it as https://www.rcgroups.com. However, if you type http://rctimer.com, you get the following message: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

If you include the full address, http://www.rctimer.com, the site loads like a charm.
I can't view the site even when I put the full address, including the www. Even the link to rctimer you gave does not work.

Did I miss anything?

Quick Reply