Jan 13, 2011, 08:23 AM
Barnwell, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper J3
Shipment arrived for HobbyKing GA-250 MINI-MEMS Gyro !
Yep, my two got reserved as I slept. Maybe they'll be here in a couple of weeks.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2011, 08:36 AM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
already out, guess I just need to order one and let it ship when they get in....on second though, maybe 2
Jan 13, 2011, 09:04 AM
Barnwell, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewoodcox
already out, guess I just need to order one and let it ship when they get in....on second though, maybe 2
Yep, I ordered last week at minus 180, so the wait wasn't so bad. I usually won't mix a lot of backorder items on an order though; that seems to hold things up and lead to confusion for their system.
Jan 13, 2011, 09:57 AM
well, I just pulled the plug and ordered on, normally I don't like ordering backordered items but for $10 for a gyro I don't really need I guess I can't complain
Jan 13, 2011, 11:03 AM
Use the flybar young Padawan
i almost orderd a few , but decided to wait till the 4th batch come in . i just recieved 4 of the g106 gyros and they work exellent . i have a bunch of those d922 servos to use on the tail or i think i have 1 left of the turngy ds480
Jan 13, 2011, 12:44 PM
To many projects
Got the notice and by the time i went to order (2hrs) they were BK.
Jan 13, 2011, 02:31 PM
I ordered 2 before the notice, and mine are still on BK, so I don't think they got enough to ship all the gyros, that were already ordered. Maybe the next batch...
Jan 13, 2011, 08:40 PM
Thread OP
sorry, we have not make enough quantity products at the first time.

we want make the GA-250 as a "fantastic" gyro,not just "good". so, we take the steps carefully and not such big enough.

after chinese new year, the supply will be smooth.i guess.

meng
Jan 13, 2011, 09:32 PM
Chinese New Year!!!!!!!! Guess I will be waiting awhile
Jan 13, 2011, 09:37 PM
Interesting thread here with some pics and info:
http://translate.google.com.au/trans...fi%3D1&act=url

Amp
Jan 13, 2011, 09:49 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewoodcox
Chinese New Year!!!!!!!! Guess I will be waiting awhile
sorry, seems have some misunderstand.

we will ship thousands GA-250 before Chinese holiday. and i think the quantity is still not enough to feed the need.

so, i guess only after this period,the supply will turn smooth.that's what's i mean.

meng
Jan 13, 2011, 09:52 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampdraw

Amp
Dear Amp,

thanks.

but i feel bad because some guys talk about that our GA-250 is a clone gyro.

i promise, the software/hardware all designed by our team engineers.it's 100% ASSAN made.

meng
Jan 13, 2011, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSAN
Dear Amp,

thanks.

but i feel bad because some guys talk about that our GA-250 is a clone gyro.

i promise, the software/hardware all designed by our team engineers.it's 100% ASSAN made.

meng
Hi Meng,
Many will think it is a clone due to pricing. Many will think it is a clone due to the shape of the case...lol. The HK401b (XMseller 401B) looks like a GY401 but it is not even close in regards to hardware or performance.

That is also why some of us are searching for internal pics of the hardware.

When it comes to gyros.... clones are frankly rubbish for more experienced flyers.

Rebranded gyros (like the Turnigy Mems / SJGD) are a different story as they are a decent gyro with another label.

I'm sure we are all hoping that Assan will be able to revise (if necessary) this gyro to be a top performer at a reasonable price.

Amp
Jan 13, 2011, 10:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampdraw

Amp
yep, from pics can tell this is just some sample orders for HK, which was soldered by hand
Jan 13, 2011, 10:33 PM
Are any of the Corona digital servos able to be used with this gyro? If so what working frequency setting would you use. For a large number of the digital servos on the hobby king website this information is not published. I do not have a lot of money and would appreciate any information on which of the lower priced digital servos can be used? Thank you from a very wet Queensland.

Quick Reply