Jan 04, 2011, 05:36 AM
Heli Mania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal
Just ordered it. I couldn't resist. Total came to 24.30 after discount code. I would have spent that much getting new motors for that volitation that was gifted to me.
I used the discount code TOP11 and got 11% off ... $24.03 to the door. Totally insane price for a 4-ch, 40 cm heli.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2011, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli
I used the discount code TOP11 and got 11% off ... $24.03 to the door. Totally insane price for a 4-ch, 40 cm heli.
I would have used that one but I thought that Top 11 items would actually be the top 11 items sold this year, I doubt that heli would have been one of them. *shrug* I guess top 11 just means anything on the site?
Jan 04, 2011, 05:46 AM
Heli Mania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal
I would have used that one but I thought that Top 11 items would actually be the top 11 items sold this year, I doubt that heli would have been one of them. *shrug* I guess top 11 just means anything on the site?
The only reason I tried it is because I've used up the other codes buying other helis from BOB. Apparently, they keep track of the code you use, and you can only use them once. TOP11 worked for me, so went with it.

It does look like it's only for the 11 items show here, but apparently the guy at BOB didn't program the software right or something.
http://www.bestofferbuy.com/index.ph...ign=affiliate1

Can't wait to see if this is the Huan QI HQ852 heli ... I'm betting it is. What a deal. If it's not, then oh well ... it was worth sending $24 to find out.

All the other websites showing the HQ852 say it's "New" ... so seems fitting that BOB just added it today to their catalog.
Last edited by Hayabusa Heli; Jan 04, 2011 at 05:51 AM.
Jan 04, 2011, 06:19 AM
Brosol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol
So tempting
I went for it. Now a cheap shipping & readily available spare parts source would be nice.
Jan 04, 2011, 06:31 AM
WOW...that's an amazing deal £16 delivered...... surely it can't be up to much for that price.

Thanks for the link guy's, I pulled the trigger anyway...
Jan 04, 2011, 08:12 AM
I want to buy it with TOP11 or BOB10, website confirm my reduction code, but on paypal I still don't have the reduction... 27$ ... do you know why ?

Thank you
Jan 04, 2011, 08:40 AM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Thread OP
This is great! I used the TOP11 code , ordered two, and it was $48.06 to my door.

TOPTOYEXPRESS sells ONE of these for $54 PLUS SHIPPING!!!!!

http://www.toptoyexpress.com/remote-...elicopter.html

thank you hayabusa! deal of the new year so far!!!!
Jan 04, 2011, 08:53 AM
Check out my RC Video Blog
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphee
I want to buy it with TOP11 or BOB10, website confirm my reduction code, but on paypal I still don't have the reduction... 27$ ... do you know why ?

Thank you
I believe once you get to one of the final screens thats where you enter the promo code, and it does get applied.
What i do is try the code whereever i see an opportunity.. paypal and also on the BOB site.. seems to work for me.
Jan 04, 2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Includes:
1 x HELICOPTER
1 x TRANSMITTER
1 x BATTERY CHARGER
1 x BALANCE CHARGER
2 x Main Blade A
2 x Main Blade B
1 x Screw Driver
What is a balance charger?
Jan 04, 2011, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwholler
I believe once you get to one of the final screens thats where you enter the promo code, and it does get applied.
What i do is try the code whereever i see an opportunity.. paypal and also on the BOB site.. seems to work for me.
I tried, paypal was showing 27$, I paid, and finally the confirmation mail said 24$..

Thank you !
Jan 04, 2011, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli
This was just added to the BestOfferBuy.com catalog today (Jan 4, 2011).

Check it out ... 4-ch coaxial ~16" long, RF remote ... $27.00.

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/hq-huanq...r-p-68603.html

Doubletap, scorp, ... other itchy trigger fingers better look at this one.
Excellent find! Just ordered two. Great price for $24.03 each. The balance charger itself (I think is included) is worth about $9.00 each. Itchy trigger finger strikes again.
Jan 04, 2011, 09:06 AM
Darn... trigger pulled too
Jan 04, 2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0d0scious
Darn... trigger pulled too
Same here haha
Jan 04, 2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0d0scious
What is a balance charger?
Its a charger that balances the charge across all cells in a multi-cell lipo. Keeping the cells balanced maximizes the life of the pack.
Jan 04, 2011, 10:34 AM
Hey, I saw this one on Lord and Taylor's site too. Anyone know what model this might be a copy of?

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/eng/Gif...dtaylor/146495

Quote:
Originally Posted by _pokey
Protocol Thunderjet $18.90 shipped with promo Code TAKE2 (promo expires 01-11-2011)

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/eng/Men...-lordandtaylor

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/_static...46487_40_5.jpg

This may be a knock off, but I have reason to believe, and I really want to believe it's a genuine Syma that's been re-branded. This thing is $12.95 + shipping. If somone has a Lord and Taylor near you, could you verify the validity of this helicopter's pedigree for the rest of us?

Here is a printable %20 off coupon to make this thing $12.95 if picked up personally.

If this thing turns out to be the real McCoy, then you are contractually obligated to like me from here on in.

Quick Reply