Feb 08, 2009, 01:32 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Tony Fu

My mate Tony Fu is always repairing my models and even his, after I have flown them, But he says I never show him any gratitude and I am always taking the p;;s

So Tony let me thank you in public, I cant recommend his building or repairing services enough, any one out there that is thinking of buying a new panel or fuzz after a crash should contact him, it will be cheaper....

So Tony thanks again,

regards
dw
btw As a even bigger thanks, I have arranged some flying lessons for you,You need them
to remove ads between posts
Feb 08, 2009, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtv
My mate Tony Fu is always repairing my models and even his, after I have flown them, But he says I never show him any gratitude and I am always taking the p;;s

So Tony let me thank you in public, I cant recommend his building or repairing services enough, any one out there that is thinking of buying a new panel or fuzz after a crash should contact him, it will be cheaper....

So Tony thanks again,

regards
dw
btw As a even bigger thanks, I have arranged some flying lessons for you,You need them

Would that be the same guy who you have been having lessons from??? Would not think he had enough time free if he is trying to teach you to fly... Surely that is a full time job.......?
Feb 08, 2009, 03:16 PM
I've had a couple of bits repaired by Tony as well - the man is a true artisan. I've also been priviledge to see the "shop" and by gawd you wouldn't believe what he manages to repair. There's mouldies in there that look as if a bear thought they were dinner, and they all get brought back perfect, same weights in the panels and no trim needed - incredible. As an aside, he also flies surprisingly well in a blizzard. Must be that high vis pink that he seems to prefer!

Zim

Quick Reply