This thread is privately moderated by G17staggerwing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 08, 2009, 12:39 PM
Trader Rating: 60
G17Staggerwing
Thread OP
For Sale

Vintage Fox R/C 20CC 120 Opposed Twin Brand New with Matching Header Exhaust Stacks

Vintage Fox 20CC 120 OPPOSED TWIN in BRAND NEW CONDITION. I would put NEW IN BOX but unfortunately the box did not stand the test of time. However the ENGINE is in PRESTINE CONDITION as you can see in my photos. This engine was manufactured in the mid 1970's. This engine was purchased NEW by my father and is part of my personal collection. There is absolutely no rust anywhere on this engine or the header pipes. As you may have noticed in my listing heading and photos it comes with a set of EXTREMELY RARE MATCHING HEADER PIPES! I have never seen a set of header pipes listed with any other engine that has gone up for sale. This engine has NEVER BEEN MOUNTED except on its original engine mount which comes with the engine from the factory and is also included. It has NEVER SEEN FUEL or been RUN except at the factory. All Engines that come from FOX are TEST RUN for quality before they leave the factory. I also have with the engine an ORIGINAL SET OF the INSTRUCTION MANUAL, a Photocopied SET of the ORIGINAL PARTS SHEETS showing the complete breakbown of the carbeuretor and all other engine parts. and a FOX INFORMTIONAL SHEET on the 20CC OPPOSED TWIN from FOX explaining the engine and its application. The following are the engine specification as listed from FOX:

Bore-- .907

Stroke -- .937

H.P. (at 14,000 RPM) -- 3 PLUS

Weight -- 2.8 POUNDS

With everything that is included especially the HEADERS I am asking $400.00 plus $16.50 for USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING in the CONT 48 without insurance. But I highly recommend the extra couple of dollars to insure the item. I will ship internationally, but only USPS EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL. That is the only way I am gauranteed a tracking number.
Best Regards
Nevin
G17Staggerwing
Last edited by G17staggerwing; Feb 10, 2009 at 09:55 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 08, 2009, 05:10 PM
Trader Rating: 24
You sure this engine has not ben ran? Di you buy it new?
Feb 09, 2009, 12:08 AM
Trader Rating: 60
G17Staggerwing
Thread OP

Engine is Brand New

This engine is Brand New, it was purchased by my father and is part of my personal collection.
Thanks
Nevin
G17Staggerwing

Quick Reply