Retardedly intelligent
Thread OP
Gallery

F & t's MASSIVE PHOTO flood

these are just from friday (50 more to upload) later i have to eat dinner
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2009, 11:52 PM
RC pilot,AMA Member.
Cool,If you can look out for a 15in. wingspan Parkzone Sukhoi Su-26m in the Horizon Hobby camp tomorrow,it is a production, 4CH ,sub Oz.,DSM2,pattern plane.
It is Revolutionary.
Feb 06, 2009, 11:55 PM
Retardedly intelligent
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicjet
Cool,If you can look out for a 15in. wingspan Parkzone Sukhoi Su-26m in the Horizon Hobby camp tomorrow,it is a production, 4CH ,sub Oz.,DSM2,pattern plane.
It is Revolutionary.

will do
Feb 07, 2009, 01:56 PM
Does anybody know where to get one of those Wright Flyers?
Feb 07, 2009, 11:26 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
I do!..they are mine. Contact Arizona Models

It is a great flyer, and very enjoyable. I entered one in the scale contest, but was beat by a beautiful Demisole...but he deserved it!!

Let me know if you need any more info on the 1903 Wright Flyer...

Tim
AG4RZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAV8R
Does anybody know where to get one of those Wright Flyers?
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
Feb 08, 2009, 11:23 PM
Crash Master
Great pictures, F&T... You guys did great. Good to see you all again.

See you in Toledo, I imagine (bring your tape!)
Feb 08, 2009, 11:30 PM
Retardedly intelligent
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Bond
Great pictures, F&T... You guys did great. Good to see you all again.

See you in Toledo, I imagine (bring your tape!)

yup!! I'll try to shoot for toledo and yes I'll bring tons of Foam and Tape
Feb 08, 2009, 11:32 PM
14s 180mah should be enough...
F&T, great pictures!!! You had some really great stuff out there, and I enjoyed landing on the carrier!!!

Gene, nice to put a name with a face!! The Canard Cub was awesome in flight, and I enjoyed listening to people ask others around them if there was something wrong with that plane!!! I had to laugh every time you flew it!!

Tim
AG4RZ
Latest blog entry: Intro..a few years to late!
Feb 09, 2009, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IFLYOS
F&T, great pictures!!! You had some really great stuff out there, and I enjoyed landing on the carrier!!!

Gene, nice to put a name with a face!! The Canard Cub was awesome in flight, and I enjoyed listening to people ask others around them if there was something wrong with that plane!!! I had to laugh every time you flew it!!

Tim
AG4RZ
The truth is the plane is fine, the person flying it is a whole nother story!!!!!

I heard he is a TV star. Made the local news!
Feb 10, 2009, 12:25 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
Foam and tape,
Thanks for the pictures. I couldn't be there, but at least I get a flavor for what was happening.

Yep, that canard cub is a real show stopper. The guy who flies it, well he is a hoot to watch. Gene, glad you messed with some minds again with it. Got me the first time I saw it also.

Looks like a fun time was had by all over 300 pilots, wow. Lots of bodies in a small space.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Honor, MI.

Quick Reply