Thread Tools
Jan 30, 2013, 03:51 AM
aRCee Moloko [YT]
Justapoke's Avatar
Found on the Multiplex facebook page, Hitec on the left in the image:

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 30, 2013, 04:09 AM
aRCee Moloko [YT]
Justapoke's Avatar
Looks like no new radio? http://www.hitecrc.de/store/home.php

PDF has no new Aurora, do see a Minima 6Lite receiver (and the Minima 6S)

+ a new smart charger H4 that has a very nice design.
Jan 30, 2013, 07:00 AM
Radio? Screwdriver!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
Found on the Multiplex facebook page, Hitec on the left in the image:

Ah darn it, those blokes are standing in the way of the Hitec transmitter section!

If they are releasing a new transmitter, it would be a pre-release announcement I guess - with it being a flagship product. Hence it may not show up in the 2013 catalogue.

Or its been flown in from Korea and it's got lost in baggage at the airport...

Si.
Jan 30, 2013, 07:04 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonChambers
Ah darn it, those blokes are standing in the way of the Hitec transmitter section!

If they are releasing a new transmitter, it would be a pre-release announcement I guess - with it being a flagship product. Hence it may not show up in the 2013 catalogue.

Or its been flown in from Korea and it's got lost in baggage at the airport...

Si.
Or fearless leaders agents nabbed it!

Here is ole fearless, himself: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...9QEwAA&dur=163
Last edited by JohnathanSwift; Jan 30, 2013 at 01:47 PM.
Jan 30, 2013, 08:09 AM
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
That's funny.
Jan 30, 2013, 10:00 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
Looks like no new radio? http://www.hitecrc.de/store/home.php

PDF has no new Aurora, do see a Minima 6Lite receiver (and the Minima 6S)

+ a new smart charger H4 that has a very nice design.
All of those things have already been announced quite a while ago.
Jan 30, 2013, 11:00 AM
Registered User
Highfly!'s Avatar
If you go to the Multiplex website you will find their 2013 catalog with their new offerings. No mentioning however of any Hitec products. Whatever Hitec announces their challange has always been time to market. I am still very happy with my A9 and have considered switching to other brands but could not justify the investment as the A9 does cover 80% of my needs. I will welcome a more integrated telemetry system with a working variometer, throttle curves in glider mode (they should merge glider and airplane mode in my opinion) and maybe an extra channel or two.
Jan 30, 2013, 12:08 PM
Bombs away!!!
quitcherbitchen's Avatar
Merge glider an air. Like that idea.
Jan 30, 2013, 01:27 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapoke
Any news on the Aurora? Servo's are nice but this is the Aurora thread.
1. Negative - all new system and transmitter news to be released via Nuremberg Toy fair.

2. Was posted as a follow up to the quoted post in this thread which answered specific question this thread.
News relating to the imminent release of the new brushless line of non programmable servos 83xx was released earlier last year.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links
Jan 30, 2013, 01:51 PM
aRCee Moloko [YT]
Justapoke's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.T.
1. Negative - all new system and transmitter news to be released via Nuremberg Toy fair.
That means no new radio before 2014 ??

Glad I've ordered the A9 from the UK last week. Tracking info says UPS will be at my doorstep tomorrow, with a nice shiny package!
Jan 30, 2013, 02:02 PM
Registered User
Highfly!'s Avatar
I never figured out why they were separated to begin with. Seems more like a marketing gimmick. I can see why one need a separate heli mode but airplane is airplane and how you want to set it up is depended on the airframe and individual preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen
Merge glider an air. Like that idea.
Jan 30, 2013, 04:24 PM
AMA 754
BobRCnut's Avatar
Agree. And that'd make room for a multirotor setup template.
Jan 30, 2013, 05:49 PM
Registered User
shadow102's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfly!
I never figured out why they were separated to begin with. Seems more like a marketing gimmick. I can see why one need a separate heli mode but airplane is airplane and how you want to set it up is depended on the airframe and individual preferences.
you add a whole bunch of different options when you head into the glider menus though, camber, crow, flaperon mixes on the throttle stick, launch modes, ect.

Why in the world would you need a multirotor menu would be my question, its 4 channels and then just switches for activating options. No mixes required, no special modes, ect
Jan 30, 2013, 06:15 PM
aRCee Moloko [YT]
Justapoke's Avatar






Jan 30, 2013, 06:16 PM
200mph +
sykotic's Avatar
oooooooooooooooooooooh.

Pretty.

The motor control worries me a little though... It has:

Motor control:
9 - Yes/Speed/Delay by toggle SW
9x - Yes (throttle stick control)


Hopefully the 9x has the speed/delay/ramps that the current 9 has (and more hopefully!)...


Interesting with the SLT aswell.
Last edited by sykotic; Jan 30, 2013 at 06:23 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale FS - Hitec 600mah 9.6V NiCd Transmitter Battery Pack - Good Condition freedomflyer Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 4 Aug 07, 2006 04:15 AM
WANT! Hitec Flash 5 Transmitter! jocappy Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jun 13, 2002 10:04 AM
Wanted >= 4 channel Hitec (or compatable) Transmitter OverHeadCam Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 May 28, 2002 10:56 AM
FS Hitec Prism 7X Transmitter mt_100 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 May 20, 2002 07:30 AM
WTB: Hitec Flash 5 Transmitter stevevanwagner Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Feb 20, 2002 10:29 PM