Originally Posted by chewytm
The last time it happened to me, I took the batteries out from the tx, let it sit a while, then put the batts in again and it started back up. You might wanna try that before giving up
I left the battery out for a couple of hours, then I recharged overnight. I just tried to perform the 1.09 update once again. This time I watched closely. The transfer progress bar reached 44% and then went back to 0%. The transfer status line flashes every couple of seconds. It might be displaying another status for just the briefest instant, but I'm not sure. It's nothing I can read.
Once the transfer status goes back to 0%, nothing else happens. I'll try again one more time this evening. Clearly it's working to some extent. All the lights are flashing rapidly as data is transferred, but then it stops before completion.