Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Oldrunk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 03, 2009, 07:13 PM
Savage With a Screwdriver!
Build Log

Ready for testing

I have every thing assembled now and ready to go, just need to program in the lighting patterns and see how it looks on the finished product. I'm still far from done, I'm going to have to rework the circuit and board to try to get it smaller I guess that will be my version 0.2 . Don't have the materials to do printed circuit boards other wise even with the current design it could be a little smaller.With the circuit board that is just going to lead me to my next build a CNC router to mill out boards for me.
Any way all this will have to be put on hold till Monday, being called away out of town for work so here will every thing sit on my desk until I'm back.
to remove ads between posts