Feb 17, 2009, 11:11 PM
Gusset everything as you see here. It is what makes this wing so strong and sturdy!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2009, 12:37 PM
This is one great flying wing. I will post a video as soon as I learn how! Joser.
Mar 03, 2009, 01:19 PM
Fly it like you stole it..
Man, I am seriously going to have to build one of those..

Are you going to be at SEFF? Wanna bring me one?

LOL

Jeff
www.CommonSenseRC.com
Mar 03, 2009, 01:30 PM
The Kid
I see something that looks very much like an avionic in one of those pictures. A D2000 perhaps?? Now that is a ship i am jealous of. As well as the mini-dart.

How did you chose the airfoil for the center section? Just a rough guess or was there a science?
Mar 03, 2009, 02:13 PM
The airfoil for the center section was designed as a "box" that could hold the radio gear with sorta round bottom. I am inking the plans and I'll have them scanned at office depot so I can post them. It really flies awesome with a BP 2200kv ($15.95 motor). The Avionic is one bad a.. machine!
Mar 03, 2009, 02:20 PM
I will be in Perry this weekend and there is a good possibility that I'll be at SEFF, hope to see you guys, Joser.
Mar 03, 2009, 02:38 PM
I'm headed to Perry to... Swing by the CommonSenseRc table and say hey!
Mar 03, 2009, 03:47 PM
Sure will!
Mar 06, 2009, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermaleer
The airfoil for the center section was designed as a "box" that could hold the radio gear with sorta round bottom. I am inking the plans and I'll have them scanned at office depot so I can post them. It really flies awesome with a BP 2200kv ($15.95 motor).
Joser-

Which BP motor are you using?

Dude.. All I have to say is.. You.. are.. *THE* man.. You absolutely made my day today at Perry.. One more question - that burn-your-retina-eyes-orange that you have on your Meow you showed me today - what is it? I *have* to have it..

Jeff
www.CommonSenseRC.com
Mar 07, 2009, 06:59 PM
Jeff, you're welcome! The Orange is flourescent orange monokote, you'll notice that it is quite thicker than normal monokote, but it's the cats.... you know what I mean, enjoy your wing. See you at SEFF, Joser. Oh, the BP motor I am using is the 2200kv. It's the BP A2212-6, for absolutely great performance use the APC 6 x 4 or the 6 x 5.5 both work awsome.
Mar 07, 2009, 07:16 PM
You da man..

I'll see you at SEFF with my Meow!
Mar 08, 2009, 03:07 PM
Jeff, which one of your motors do you recommend for the meow? Anything in the 2k+ area? Thanks, Joser
Mar 08, 2009, 03:30 PM
Here's a preview of the next wing. This one will have a semi-fuse in glass, sorta like a Kangaroo.