This thread is privately moderated by budkeywest, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 26, 2009, 10:27 PM
0Gravity
Thread OP
Discussion

My new Yardbird F-22 !

A big THANKS goes out to my buddy Chris for helping me build this beast...he built, I mostly tried to help and learn. The build was mostly spot on, only a few minor hiccups with the instructions and parts. The build took about 4 hours, and that's with an experienced builder (Chris).

I asked Chris to take the maiden....and wow was it nice! It took off like a rocket! Once I got on the sticks I had a blast! was a little thrown off when I cut the throttle and tried to turn...you need some air running over the elevons to turn this beast.

My Christmas present this year was this pretty plane. I got everything from Yardbird that was suggested: Servos, Motor, ESC, battery. I do wish that all the ends came pre-soldered on them.

Why can't we invent an easier Deans plug to solder, like having a bullet connector end to solder into...wouldn't that be nice?

Bud's Yardbird F-22 (3 min 58 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply