Jan 26, 2009, 03:36 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP
Rant

AirHogs Reflex AH-64 3ch vs. other AH-64 Apache 3ch Sandbox\Hangar

Anyone besides (You Know Who) please voice your opinions of any kind of what you think of this new overpriced 3ch reflex *cough* havoc @ $70.
Doesn't matter if you own one or not. I won't whine,report your opinions,put you on ignore,or close out the thread.
Adieu, Bon Jornee'...
Last edited by Jay-viator; Jan 27, 2009 at 04:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 26, 2009, 03:42 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP
Let me be first to remind everyone what I think of it. Closed but not forgotten
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=985697
Jan 26, 2009, 04:04 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP
Here's one for $50, even better, not IR.
Jan 26, 2009, 04:11 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP

What a shame?

My (YOU KNOW WHO) has put me on his ignore list, but insists on sending me PM's.
Can't show his PM to me, Sorry, but for his potty mouth, I have to edit this post...

Last edited by Jay-viator; Jan 26, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
Jan 26, 2009, 04:17 PM
why should we care about your little tift you are having??
just let it go.
Jan 26, 2009, 05:02 PM
12 year old flyer :p
I like the old Reflex. This one's IR, so I can't fly outside. But, this one does look better, unless you made a custom body for the reflex. That's just my opinion, so...
Jan 26, 2009, 08:44 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP

Notice, this is a "RANT" thread. Stick with the program!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodyearman
why should we care about your little tift you are having??
just let it go.

Who asked you? Whose we? You have a mouse in your pocket? If you do not wish to participate with this topic, go to another thread.
Your opinion has nothing to do with the thread at hand, please stay on topic. Nobody asked to hear about your "personal feelings". Just opinions about the heli.
Jan 26, 2009, 08:49 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zett-Vampyre
I like the old Reflex. This one's IR, so I can't fly outside. But, this one does look better, unless you made a custom body for the reflex. That's just my opinion, so...
That's some really good info. I'm glad to hear it. To each his\her own opinions. Thank you for your comment, please vid?
Jan 26, 2009, 09:22 PM
Up Up and Away!
wait Im confused who is the bad guy here?

You or trust?

Who made the photo first?

Trust said that is his photo
Jan 26, 2009, 09:26 PM
brings infinite surprise
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeeddud
wait Im confused who is the bad guy here?

You or trust?

Who made the photo first?

Trust said that is his photo
trust closed down the original sandbox cause jay wouldn't leave, now they both have their own sandbox and whoever is cool can go hang in whatever sandbox. dibs on the orange shovel!

jay has issues he's working out in this thread. he and trust didn't agree on the way both were independently going about reporting information on this new heli. neither are really bad, or in the wrong, just working out issues from different perspectives. the best part is there is already 3 somewhat official threads on this heli and no real info at all!
Jan 26, 2009, 09:27 PM
Up Up and Away!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspacman1979
neither trust or jay would get out of the sandbox so they just made their own sandboxes and whoever is cool can go hang in whatever sandbox. dibs on the orange shovel!

jay has issues he's working out in this thread. he and trust didn't agree on the way both were independently going about reporting information on this new heli. neither are really bad, or in the wrong, just working out issues from different perspectives. the best part is there is already 3 somewhat official threads on this heli and no real info at all!
make that 2!

Trust closed down his!
Jan 26, 2009, 09:41 PM
Yea..When mowers fly!
Thread OP
BTW, I'm hangin in the hangar, not the sandbox. Sand is bad for the electronics. Maybe an orange flashlight for flight control?
To answer all those statements if I may. There are no bad guys. We both had conflicting opinions that did not work out in another thread. There are currently (2) active threads pertaining the AH-64. The 3rd is closed.
So far as info on the Apache, it requires purchasing a spare roll of scotch tape for tracking the props.
All opinions and info are welcome for such topic.
As for the pic, it is property of RCGroups, to which can be obtained by all forum members to use at their convenience.
Hopefully this cleared up current curiousity. All in all, (15) edit posts,(2) points,(1) closed thread. Very productive day.
Enjoy your toy, Happy Flying!
Last edited by Jay-viator; Jan 26, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
Jan 27, 2009, 01:29 AM
And the point of this wasted space is?

I mean who rattled the inmates cages?
Last edited by Butters; Jan 27, 2009 at 04:00 PM.
Jan 27, 2009, 02:55 AM
Me?

Why so serious?
Jan 27, 2009, 04:48 AM
Getting back on topic, looks like spinmaster took a lie bao (or similar) and retagged it. why drop $70 when you can get the same thing (probably the same electronics) on ebay for $30 or so.

Quick Reply