This thread is privately moderated by Kiesling, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 01, 2012, 01:46 PM
Mike M.
Just a reminder about the upcoming qualifier contest, Utah Red Rock F3K Challenge, in sunny St. George UT, March 31 - April 1. See details HERE.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2012, 07:53 PM
Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda
I am in the process of making updates to the qualified pilots spreadsheets. A few guys had paid the team program fee and I had an error and not counted them. Thanks for the PMs to get me straight there.

I'm entering San Falesco, SWC, and AZ open right now. I can't seem to find San Falesco scores so if somebody could email them to usaf3k "at" gmail "dippen dots" com that would be very cool.

Also, I might be a little behind on contests in the contest calendar. Everyone please double check http://f3k.us/page3.html just to make sure your contests are listed.

Thanks for the patience everyone!

Ryan
Mar 06, 2012, 07:54 PM
Anybody out there in rcgroups land that is a good web page designer that would want to volunteer some time?

Thanks!

Ryan
Mar 07, 2012, 10:47 AM
Ryan,

Check with Oleg . . .

Tom
Mar 07, 2012, 11:28 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Yes, it is on my "to do" list.
The idea is to possibly combine the F3K Tour and F3K League information on one web-site...
Latest blog entry: DLG assembly service
Mar 07, 2012, 12:23 PM
Mike M.
^
|
L
Mar 15, 2012, 01:59 PM
I should have the qualified pilots list updated now. If you see any errors or don't see your name on the list but you think you should be send me a PM.

Ryan
Mar 15, 2012, 02:17 PM
hey Ryan

your PM box is full.............must be a lot of comments

looks like George Morris 2nd place in Arizona Open is missing.

League is miss spelled on the website, could you update ??, all us proofreaders............

thanks for all your work

Philip
Mar 15, 2012, 02:28 PM
hot air rises...
And it's still missing my JEM qualification.
Mar 15, 2012, 02:57 PM
Note to self, before you post asking people to PM you make sure your 'groups inbox isn't cluttered.

Mr. Rocket, Mr. Morris's score has been updated.

Mr. Finch your JEM score has been updated.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

Ryan
Apr 13, 2012, 02:20 PM
I'm happy to announce that the RMSA club submitted the winning (and only) bid to host the team selection for the 2013 US F3K team. The event will be held over Labor Day weekend.

Congratulations guys!

Tom
Apr 13, 2012, 08:45 PM
Where is the lift?
Very cool!
Apr 23, 2012, 09:43 PM
I should have the qualified pilots spreadsheets up to date again. If your name isn't on the list and you think it should be please send me a PM and I'll investigate.

Ryan

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...jcm03UWc#gid=0
Apr 24, 2012, 08:50 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Ryan, thanks a lot.

43 pilots so far. about the same as last year and we had only 30 registered and 29 show up at the team selection event.
Last edited by olgol; Apr 24, 2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: 43 pilots actually
Apr 24, 2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgol
44 pilots so far. about the same as last year and we had only 30 registered and 29 show up at the team selection event.
Last cycle I didn't have the list filtered by people who had not entered the team program. There are actually about 60 who could be qualified.

I think reality of the situation is there are only so many pilots that are going to want to travel to a team selection. The TS isnít The Bruce, Polecat, or IHLGF.

Ryan