This thread is privately moderated by Oldrunk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 21, 2009, 03:12 PM
Savage With a Screwdriver!
Build Log

The Code works!

After some tweaking and moving some bits around it works , reads out values to where ever I move the pot and reproduce the same values over and over on the same positions, well almost on the high end I'll get 80~82 but 81 seems to come up most and same for the low end I'll get 33 or 32 but that could be just the trimmer pot on channel 5 of TX and getting some variation because of it, not a big deal and won't affect me any way so now with phase one complete I can move on to phase two and work on my nav light control.
BTW I did this all in flowcode and did not type a single line of program code, my PC mouse and my brain did most of the work. Can you believe it?
Pics attached show it works.
Just ignore the notes written on paper its from early code trials and trying to map it
Last edited by Oldrunk; Jan 21, 2009 at 03:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 27, 2009, 08:34 PM
Great work Oldrunk!

Is it possible to post your flowcode for us to look at?

Understand if you don't want to but I had to ask
Jan 28, 2009, 11:40 AM
Software always has bugs
There is no code. It's only flow chart (or block) function. That's cool.

You may a find a link here http://microcontrollershop.com/produ...roducts_id=527
Jan 28, 2009, 09:03 PM
Savage With a Screwdriver!
I will post my PWM reader Flowcode3 project just to show as an example how easy Flowcode is for hobbyists. My final Nav light project I don't think I'll be posting nothing more then a .hex and maybe a couple versions just because I'm putting a lot of work into it now and taking full advantage of the free channel and making my Nav lights remotely configurable via the TX with a number of options.
Mar 30, 2009, 07:52 AM
what if u use esky 0420 6ch receiver, would the 5th and 6th channel work on the 5th and 6th channel of the said rx?

i have esky 404d 4channel tx and esky 420 6 channel rx, i just want to add it.

TIA