Jan 21, 2009, 02:15 AM
The one and only
Discussion

I lost my FPV Easystar

The day I lost my FPV Easystar (11 min 0 sec)

Watch in high quality

If you donk want to watch it all jump to 7:30.

I dont know where it went
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2009, 02:26 AM
Reduce the drama...
dadde
That was heartbreaking!
Could be basis for danger-suspense-edge of seat
kind of movie!
By chance, did you put your name, phone, address on the tail?
Rick
Jan 21, 2009, 02:26 AM
Oh man, it's swimming with the fishies...
Jan 21, 2009, 02:32 AM
Suspended Account
so they could find you and prove it was your plane that caused the accident lol

sorry to hear of the loss but in this case better leave info off of the plane

IMHO
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick.benjamin
dadde
That was heartbreaking!
Could be basis for danger-suspense-edge of seat
kind of movie!
Rick
Jan 21, 2009, 02:42 AM
The one and only
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick.benjamin
dadde
Rick
Nope

But I have put up posters at the lokal grocery stores

Well see if it turns up, or if it has become a submarine.
Jan 21, 2009, 03:13 AM
How do I change this text?
Wow, that's the most suspenseful FPV video I've ever seen. It one had me on the edge of my seat, craning my neck toward land, trying to push the plane back to land with the sheer force of my will. I hope you find it.
Jan 21, 2009, 03:46 AM
That was like an easy star flying into heaven, chasing the light at end of the tunnel. Easy Star did not want to leave.
Jan 21, 2009, 03:48 AM
Suspended Account
hypothetically, I lost my son,from an accident caused from a FPV crashing/ landing on my first born child, nice to see real men stand up and be men and admit guilt. put info so the plane is still ok
Put that conttact info soit or can be reached if needed in case on poblrems your plane if you have the guts to take the repurchusions for the future iond

The problems you cause are the probllems you have to be responsive to.

If my whole gereration family was on a plane to Vancouver and a FVP plane crashed it my next phone call would be to my laywer, with videao, rc groups admission, and

Our trying to provr how cool FPV is,will tunit into a deal..
Jan 21, 2009, 04:29 AM
Suspended Account
If you are a Man put the contact info on the plane, fly out of bounds, and be a Man and take all the fines and responcabilities..............

Looseing a plane can cost you way more that you coud ever imagine if you
put the addsess on contact number on it.

If you crashed landed on someones head he deserves to know who to sue

besides getting the plane back with a reward, the reprecushions could a few greater problem after finding out who killed my baby son.

Combination of video on internet and actual death or maiming in an innocecnt, lead bak to you with info posted onthe plane might just ciost you your life financially..

Yo will have to live with the fact it was your plane that killed someone

Putting the contact number on your plane makes you not a cheap man who wants the plane back but also pays the bills because of flying to far greatter heights/ areas that are negligent.

Take the financial risk, contact the people who you think could of hurt , or give them something thay ca live with.

You could loose way more money in payments if you tell the truth.

Like is hit a run, are you going to drive away or say it was my fault.

If i loose a plane i pray to God, I will never hear about it ever again ever.
If it was your plane that made the jetliner land in NYC would you admit that it was yours that causes that jet to land in the water.

if you are a real man you would except responsibilty. I would rather not cause an accident and fly in places that could killpeople..

i think posting vids. of the wrong things todo, fly over houses as an example is wrong

keep it safe, write the phone number on the plane and whatever happens take responsibiliy

If you shoot down another real plane or kill someone and want to be a real man tell all, provide the dvr recording to the authorities and take the consequences.
Last edited by David22; Jan 21, 2009 at 04:34 AM.
Jan 21, 2009, 05:13 AM
Dadde: Go to police and tell them that u have lost an expensive rc-plane, if u are lucky someone have found it and leaved it at the police station.

U probably want an OSD with distance (return to home) after this.

//Matte
Jan 21, 2009, 05:28 AM
Nup, I got nothing!.....
Wow!

Incredible journey! Real heart in the mouth stuff when you see yourself over the ocean.

Good luck in getting your gear back.

Clovus
Jan 21, 2009, 06:04 AM
Cant imagine the easystar beeing that painful to get in the head. I suggest you search along the shore with a boat.
Last edited by Håkon Visnes; Jan 21, 2009 at 06:11 AM.
Jan 21, 2009, 06:11 AM
CASA Certified RPAS Instructor
Dude... that is INSANE!!!

What the hell were you doing that high up and why were you not paying attention to t he battery info much earlier.

Oh man that is bad...

Going by where it was in the last seconds, it is quite possible that it made it to land. that is if the wind did not get strong enough to turn her around and back to the big blue yonder.

Cool vid though!!

Cheers
-J
Jan 21, 2009, 06:44 AM
Glue-it-again-Ben!
Amazing vid dadde. Perfect sound-track. Sad loss, but fantastic video.
Jan 21, 2009, 07:34 AM
Suspended Account
Oh my, I was on the edge of my seat throughout the last four minutes of the flight! I do hope you've learned a valueable lesson, which is to leave at least 50% of your battery's capacity for the return flight, as you never know what might happen along the way. I hope you find the Ez again in good condition.

Cheers,

Sander.

Quick Reply