Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by adreher, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 12, 2018, 09:17 PM
That is amazing talent!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2018, 04:03 PM
Ever considered selling her???? (JOKING)

Seriously, WOW, she has real talent, both of you should be proud. I honestly would not trust myself to fly a work of art like that!!!!

Paul
Nov 13, 2018, 06:18 PM
Carpe Cerevisi
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB
Ever considered selling her???? (JOKING)

Seriously, WOW, she has real talent, both of you should be proud. I honestly would not trust myself to fly a work of art like that!!!!

Paul
I have thought of setting her up in business painting planes but she’s a busy mom and rarely has free time to paint my planes much less other people’s.

No hangar queens at my house (well... maybe just one). I fly all her art. I’m not much of a plane crasher so they look great for a long time. I am very proud of her and her talent and consider myself very lucky to have her paint my planes....

Quick Reply