Jan 13, 2009, 06:28 PM
www.kinetic-racing.com
Thread OP
Alert

New Hop Up Parts for the Venom GPV-1

Hi all

Just to let you know that Kinetic Racing is now producing hop up parts for 1/5th and 1/8th bikes.

To start off we've produced a replacement alloy Spur Gear Holder for the Venom which is compatible with RW Racing 48DP Superlight Spur Gears. We have more replacement and hop up parts for both the 1/5th and 1/8th bikes which we will be releasing over the coming weeks.

Here's the link http://www.kinetic-racing.com/html/products.html

Enjoy.
Last edited by chrisg333; Jan 13, 2009 at 07:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 14, 2009, 02:57 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
May I ask if this will be offered through Formby models, too?
Jan 14, 2009, 03:54 AM
hope i'm not thread-jacking but it seems appropriate to the subject. I just noticed Formbys have added a neat looking new motor mount to their site as well:

http://www.formbymodelshop.com/vt11-...unt-1381-p.asp
Jan 14, 2009, 04:29 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
actually this is why i asked... I have a couple other items i want from FM and was hoping to decrease the postage costs!
Jan 14, 2009, 05:36 AM
www.kinetic-racing.com
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by steliosh
May I ask if this will be offered through Formby models, too?
Hi Stelios, give Steve a call at Formby's as I believe he will be doing an alloy spur gear holder for the Venom in the near future.
Jan 17, 2009, 07:58 PM
www.kinetic-racing.com
Thread OP

Crash back headstock for Venom

We have also produced a proper crash back head stock for the Venom. We have tested it to make sure that it will only allow the front end to move back in the event of a crash that would damage something but otherwise it will hold the front end firm, we will be race testing them tomorrow (Weather permitting). They will be available for purchase next week.

The picture is of one of the prototypes that we will be testing, the finished article will be more polished and in black but this gives you an idea of what we have made.

Jan 18, 2009, 02:25 AM
www.steliosh.net/rcmoto/
Excellent!!!
Jan 26, 2009, 08:17 AM
www.kinetic-racing.com
Thread OP
Hi All

We've just finished the first small batch of head stocks.

These ones are made out of black Delrin but the next ones will be made of black Nylon and so will flex a little more.

We only made a few for the people that have asked for them which I'll bring to Aldershot next Sunday.

Pic below.

Feb 25, 2009, 07:34 AM
The new stronger body mounts will be available next week. Pictures will be posted soon. More hot ups are also coming through now. We have been testing lots of new parts over the last few weeks so keep looking for more news over the next couple of weeks
Mar 19, 2009, 02:55 AM
Price list and pictures will be on the kinetic-racing site over the next couple of days. We will ship worldwide and take Paypal. Emails or phone for more details.
Mar 19, 2009, 05:54 PM
www.kinetic-racing.com
Thread OP
Hi All

A load of new parts have been put up on the site, www.kinetic-racing.com, go to the products link.
Mar 19, 2009, 09:54 PM
in memory of dez RIP
just tried to go to your site seems to be broken !!!
Mar 20, 2009, 07:33 AM
Should be OK now, I have just used it and got on OK.

Quick Reply