Jan 06, 2009, 11:29 PM
Foam abuser!
Discussion

Who's coming, and wat'cha bringin?

OK,

With only 15 days and a wake up to go, time for roll call. Who's coming this year? At what goodies will you be bringing?

I have several depron pusher jets in the works, but there are a few that are done. I will also have my Phase 3 F-16 among other things.

Looking forward to another great year at AEF!

Pat
Latest blog entry: Nico Hobbies
to remove ads between posts
Jan 06, 2009, 11:39 PM
Registered Airplane Offender

I'll be there!

I'll be there every day with my smattering of airplanes. Many scratchbuilt.

Barrett
Last edited by greenseaships; Jan 06, 2009 at 11:47 PM.
Jan 06, 2009, 11:45 PM
Xtreme Power Systems
I am just bringing a little foamy jet.
Jan 06, 2009, 11:45 PM
Gonna try to have my Piper Lance done by then too.
Jan 06, 2009, 11:46 PM
Foam abuser!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew
I am just bringing a little foamy jet.
I remember the "little foamy jet" you and Scott had last year. You guys weren't having enough fun that evening I'd say.

Pat
Jan 06, 2009, 11:54 PM
EDF all the way!
Now remember you can bring all the aircraft you want but only 4 at a time inside the fence.
Bob
Jan 06, 2009, 11:55 PM
Foam abuser!
Don't worry Bob, my car holds lots of planes! (but I will bring in only 4 at a time in the pits)

Pat
Jan 07, 2009, 12:01 AM
Bob can I fly my sabre?
Jan 07, 2009, 12:24 AM
EDF all the way!
Your Sabre is always welcomed!
Bob
Jan 07, 2009, 07:57 AM
Hi,

Balsa USA Enforcer EDF, (If there are no sudden arrivals between now and then)

Mickydee
Jan 07, 2009, 12:44 PM
I am bringing my quarter scale Hanger 9 Cub for certain. Plan to bring one electric helicopter and beyond that I am undecided. I hope to pick up something Saturday at the AMA Expo that is new to bring and show off. Have an electric glider that should arrive before I hit the road for Arizona. Post Fun Fly plan to stay a week and go down to Tucson to see the air museum there and our wives want to go up to Sedona as well. I will only be bringing a maximum of four planes as the Cub and suitcases take up so much room.
Jan 07, 2009, 01:25 PM
Gilbert, AZ
Michael,

You should head over to Falcon Field to (a few miles from the event) and check out the Arizona Wing of the CAF:

http://www.azcaf.org/
Jan 07, 2009, 03:12 PM
Not a Drone pilot
I am bringing my Executive (Wicked) Jet, Sapac Eurofighter, Sapac F-22 Raptor. Not sure about anything else. I was hoping to have the RcLander F-16 done, but not sure I will get the parts in time to complete the build.
Jan 07, 2009, 06:04 PM
Dear Chad:
Thanks for the heads up on the local museum. I will try to get there just for the glider alone. Looks like a good museum. Mike
Jan 07, 2009, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heer
Dear Chad:
Thanks for the heads up on the local museum. I will try to get there just for the glider alone. Looks like a good museum. Mike

BTW- Take a GOOD look at the B-17 at the CAF museum

Barrett