Jan 05, 2009, 04:51 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

FlyCamOne2 Quick Start Guide. Easy to follow.

FlyCamOne2 Quick Start Guide.
Easy to follow.

It's for version 3.03 firmware. I could not get the 4.01 to work, and the 3.03 works just fine for me.

I hope this guide helps.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2009, 09:32 PM
Registered RC Abuser
OMG yes! I just got mine tonite- can't believe I found this thread.

The instructions are HORRIBLE!!

A few examples:A

"Assemling on a model aircraft........Fix the FCO by the velcro pad at the model aircraft...Let the FCO snap and check the main emphasis again......The installation at a model aircarft enables records down and from there 90degree stepless towards the front....with a free analog resp. proportional channel at your receiver the steering by a servo is possible.."

And the best ones- "vibrations will let the pictures getting "wavy" - take care of a smoothly run of the engines, propellers and rotors!"

"The included Lipo battery's capacity is reduced due every discharge/ charging circle and belongs to the wearing parts"

CAN THESE COMPANIES NOT AFFORD ONE PERSON to make these
'manuals' slightly more understandable to a human-type being?

I haven't done the firmware update, but I may try that with a little more confidence now- thanks!
Jan 06, 2009, 02:04 AM
I have had mine for quite some time... It is very easy to use once you get used to it. I have posted a couple videos on You Tube of some of my video. More to come soon.

Some of my videos can be found at http://www.youtube.com/sparkie951 . The Avistar Crash and the video of the RVRC Field are both from the Fly Cam 2.

Sparkie

Quick Reply