Jan 05, 2009, 12:38 PM
Thread OP
Question

Looking for Double Horse 9087 Spare Parts

I own an RC Double Horse 9087 RC Helicopter and I snapped a rotor blade. The blades screw into place and are listed as a separate part in the manual, but I can't find anyplace online that sells them.

Can anyone refer me to a source to get spare parts for this model? I need both the A and B blades, parts 9087-04 and 9087-05.

Thank you.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 05, 2009, 03:48 PM
Hi mate,

Where are you located? The only place that I know of that sells parts for the double horse heli's is in queensland aust.
They were only a market type shop so unfortunately I don't have any contact details.

Alternatively if its just the blades then you may be able to fit some off another brand of heli. Can you post a pic of the blades and the length.

Thanks

Brett

Quick Reply