Jan 04, 2009, 07:10 PM
Thread OP
Help!

Riva Acquarama - Blue seat version

I've just purchased online a 35" woody in the form of a riva acquarama. It comes with RC, esc for twin drives, batteries/charger etc etc.

It arrived without a user guide and given that the rear hatch appears sealed, the question for me is....Has anyone got a manual or instruction guide for its operation and maintenance?

Better still - can anyone who already has one provide me with some data as to what to be aware of. For instance, I have no idea of how long the charger should be in use.

Thanks for any assistance.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2009, 09:15 PM
Any Pics? Can't imagine the hatch would be sealed how would you work on it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabba
I've just purchased online a 35" woody in the form of a riva acquarama. It comes with RC, esc for twin drives, batteries/charger etc etc.

It arrived without a user guide and given that the rear hatch appears sealed, the question for me is....Has anyone got a manual or instruction guide for its operation and maintenance?

Better still - can anyone who already has one provide me with some data as to what to be aware of. For instance, I have no idea of how long the charger should be in use.

Thanks for any assistance.
Jan 04, 2009, 09:25 PM
Does it look like this?
Jan 04, 2009, 09:31 PM
WAK
WAK
Cabba,

This boat was probably purchased as a "Static Display". It is also
available as "RC Ready". The main difference is that the Static Display model does not have any way to access the hull (NO HATCHES).
You will have a difficult time getting a clean cut on that beautifull wood.

On the RC ready version, you have access to the inside of the hull by pulling out the cockpit areas - Habanero can send you pics...

Quick Reply