Jul 13, 2001, 09:11 AM

Are we getting paranoid?

Are we getting to the point where we expect bad service and if we get normal service it is cause for unbounded elation? If I order something on Monday and request (pay for) two day shipping I expect to receive what I ordered on Wednesday or Thursday. I would consider that normal service. Not good, not bad.

Good service would be if there was something wrong with my order and I received a call from the vendor to get it corrected up front. If I deal with a vendor several times and I always get what I ordered, when I supposed to get that is an indication of a good vendor. One or two transactions usually isn't enough to classify a vendor as good OR bad.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 14, 2001, 05:42 AM
Most Exalted Windbag
Originally posted by john mcm:
Are we getting to the point where we expect bad service and if we get normal service it is cause for unbounded elation?

Dittos here. A couple in the past several days in particular. Sounds like budding groupies.

RB

[This message has been edited by Red Baron 47 (edited 07-14-2001).]
Jul 14, 2001, 10:04 AM
While it is definitely possible to get into the "warm fuzzies" type of posts when complimenting vendors, I still feel that there is a value to posting positive encounters. There are numerous newbies among us; heck, even though I've been flying RC for 20 years, and electric for over 9, I've only been flying slow flyers for about 8 months. Learning about **tiny** electrics, including motors and gearboxes, has been a new experience, and I certainly appreciate people letting me know who is reliable and who is not.

Tony Turley

[This message has been edited by t-turley (edited 07-14-2001).]
Jul 14, 2001, 04:33 PM
furthermore, if you expect poor service, then you won't be disappointed
Jul 14, 2001, 11:50 PM
Before we try to decide what good or bad service is I think the terms best be defined. Given what has been posted here everyone has his/her opinion of what good/bad service is. If the issue is to be debated some definition of good and bad has to serve as a basis or there cannot be any validity to the arguement.

Just my .02 sense.

BillM
Jul 15, 2001, 08:06 PM
I think they just make more 1 than ezone member. You cam add 1 handle for every yahoo box you make. I have 10 yahoo email boxes and more hotmail accounts. I could make 20 ezone handles in a half an hour and fill up a thread in no time.
Jul 16, 2001, 12:24 AM
Has the air gone bad in Denver?
Jul 16, 2001, 02:29 AM
Caution:Makes sharp left turns
Quote:
Originally posted by vitaminE:
I think they just make more 1 than ezone member. You cam add 1 handle for every yahoo box you make. I have 10 yahoo email boxes and more hotmail accounts. I could make 20 ezone handles in a half an hour and fill up a thread in no time.
????HUH????
Jul 16, 2001, 05:55 AM
The Great and Powerful Oz
Originally posted by vitaminE:
Quote:

This shows what can happen if you overdose on too much vitamin E.

Kids, don't try this at home
Jul 17, 2001, 07:06 PM
Denver? Never been there.