This thread is privately moderated by TurboRacer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2003, 09:36 AM
Trader Rating: 41
Thread OP

**SOLD** Two JR Receivers for sale - 6 & 9 channel

Hello. I have two JR receivers for sale. I recently switched to a Futaba transmitter, so I have no use for these anymore.

They both work flawlessly, and are in great condition.

One is a JR NER-649S PCM/FM nine channel receiver, the other is a JR R600 six channel receiver. The R600 won't win any beauty contests, but I assure you it works flawlessly. The 649S on the other hand looks brand new.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that they do not come with crystals.

I would prefer to sell both of them together, but I will consider splitting them. I will pay for shipping in the USA.

Thanks for the space!
Jeff
[email protected]

Last edited by TurboRacer; Mar 05, 2003 at 02:31 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2003, 10:13 AM
Trader Rating: 0

price

what would the price be for the 9 channel rx shiip to canada??
Mar 05, 2003, 10:17 AM
FAA
Trader Rating: 9
FAA
Master Model Collector
Whats the asking price for BOTH ?

Thanks

Nick

P.S. "GREAT CONDITION" is not applicable here. You may want to choose another word.
Mar 05, 2003, 10:21 AM
Trader Rating: 41
Thread OP
RenoRacer - I'm not sure how much shipping to canada would be, but if you want to pay for shipping, I will ship it. I'm imagining that it won't be too much because it will be a small, light box. Let me know if you're interested.

FAA - I've gotten two offers of $85 shipped for both of them. I don't know how serious those offers are though. I'm hoping to get in that ballpark. Whoever has the money first I will sell them to.

Thanks
Jeff
Mar 06, 2003, 12:34 AM
Trader Rating: 18
Would you take $60 for just the 649S?
Do you use Paypal?
Thanks,
Matt

Quick Reply