Thread Tools
Old May 22, 2012, 09:36 AM
eaglescry24 is offline
Find More Posts by eaglescry24
Flying the Spyder
eaglescry24's Avatar


Hehe... Next y'all see some one 3d-ing the axn

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 22, 2012, 10:23 AM
skellator is offline
Find More Posts by skellator
9W2DLR
I got this in my mail just now, it actually kinda lost in the slow mail for almost a 2 month and seriously I have forgotten about it until it arrive today

look like my AXN will be getting a new motor for weekend flying session

Old May 22, 2012, 11:43 AM
sir_clive is offline
Find More Posts by sir_clive
sir_clive's Avatar
wow.. you mean... you'll put FIVE motors on the poor FJ???
Site Sponsor
Old May 22, 2012, 12:04 PM
skellator is offline
Find More Posts by skellator
9W2DLR
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_clive View Post
wow.. you mean... you'll put FIVE motors on the poor FJ???
hah I WISH! obviously only using one or maybe TWIN FJ? i dont want to get that far yet hehe, my AXN Zagi is in it box w/o any motors 1 of them will go to zagi 3 more have no plan yet, maybe 1 for my bixler and 2 more for my others future park jet :P
Old May 23, 2012, 06:54 AM
argo-2 is offline
Find More Posts by argo-2
Maiden>Confident>Cocky>Crash!
argo-2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skellator View Post
hah I WISH! obviously only using one or maybe TWIN FJ? i dont want to get that far yet hehe, my AXN Zagi is in it box w/o any motors 1 of them will go to zagi 3 more have no plan yet, maybe 1 for my bixler and 2 more for my others future park jet :P
Dare ya to install four of them facing up and one to the rear - the first ever VTOL FloaterJet
Old May 23, 2012, 08:47 PM
brace is offline
Find More Posts by brace
Registered User
brace's Avatar
SIX MONTHS since I last went flying but now back into it again, went to the field with the usual car full and of course the AXN. Local flyers were giving me some cheek about the Multiplex look alike and the bixler copy. Until that is they saw the AXN doing unlimited vertical and long flights of soaring. two 2200 3 cells lasted the morning flying and what fun, I had forgotten what a joy it is to fly this plane. Definitely changed a few opinions on the field
Old May 23, 2012, 08:47 PM
coaldust is offline
Find More Posts by coaldust
Registered User
who has clipped there wing tips and regretted it ? it rolls great but thats about it.

or who prefers it like that ?
Old May 23, 2012, 09:57 PM
JLT_GTI is online now
Find More Posts by JLT_GTI
Registered User
JLT_GTI's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaldust View Post
who has clipped there wing tips and regretted it ? it rolls great but thats about it.

or who prefers it like that ?
I assure you this can roll pretty fast if using both ailerons and rudder into the same direction


I did the cut wings to a HawkSky to turn it into a "HawkFighter"
Old May 23, 2012, 10:00 PM
BrightCap232 is offline
Find More Posts by BrightCap232
I've got gas
BrightCap232's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaldust View Post
who has clipped there wing tips and regretted it ? it rolls great but thats about it.

or who prefers it like that ?
A guy at my work just got one and left the wings alone. Came down hard on the wing and it sprung when it hit. Pretty cool.
Old May 23, 2012, 10:23 PM
coaldust is offline
Find More Posts by coaldust
Registered User
yeah its more responsive, but its lost its relaxing flight style, wish i did not bother now
Old May 23, 2012, 10:36 PM
BrightCap232 is offline
Find More Posts by BrightCap232
I've got gas
BrightCap232's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaldust View Post
yeah its more responsive, but its lost its relaxing flight style, wish i did not bother now
Crazy thought. I still have my wing tips..Want them? I'm sure you can put them back on with some glue and carbon rod!! You just pay shipping.
Old May 23, 2012, 10:50 PM
coaldust is offline
Find More Posts by coaldust
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyers View Post
Crazy thought. I still have my wing tips..Want them? I'm sure you can put them back on with some glue and carbon rod!! You just pay shipping.
thanks so much for your offer, but i rounded the tips off would be to hard now.
Old May 24, 2012, 02:29 PM
4x4rc is offline
Find More Posts by 4x4rc
Fly, crash, glue. Repeat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coaldust View Post
yeah its more responsive, but its lost its relaxing flight style, wish i did not bother now
Get a BMI Arrow 1400 or 1500. Glides better anyway, and then you have the Cloudfighter for when relaxing just doesn't cut it.

--> https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1640298
Old May 24, 2012, 03:09 PM
BrightCap232 is offline
Find More Posts by BrightCap232
I've got gas
BrightCap232's Avatar
Are any of you guys using metal gear servos? If so which ones?
Old May 24, 2012, 07:31 PM
mutha is offline
Find More Posts by mutha
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
mutha's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyers View Post
Are any of you guys using metal gear servos? If so which ones?
IMO -not worth it in the CF - HXT-900's are just fine.