Jul 24, 2009, 02:24 AM
What are some recommendations for a motor what will give more power and speed?
to remove ads between posts
Jul 24, 2009, 03:19 AM
Argue for your limitations

Motor suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsaw
What are some recommendations for a motor what will give more power and speed?
THIS is a significant improvement.
AJ
Jul 24, 2009, 01:41 PM

clouds fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
It'd be even better news if you found them in the UK I'd have one on order straight away...... Not much chance of that happening though.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
Hi these are for sale in uk from BRC HOBBIES AND THIER IN STOCK
Jul 24, 2009, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbaker
THIS is a significant improvement.
AJ
Which prop are you using with this motor?

Thanks!
Jul 25, 2009, 03:49 AM

Prop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsaw
Which prop are you using with this motor?

Thanks!
For crusing around the sky, I use THIS one. For muscle, I use an APC 8x4 trimmed to just barely miss the fuselage.
AJ
Jul 25, 2009, 07:00 AM
AD.
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
Does anyone know what the price would be to import 1 carton of this plane to UK from the Manufacturer
Jul 25, 2009, 08:48 PM
my friend just got this plane he put it togather and i maidend it for him. on the secound flight the motor quit. i landed it. only to find the outer ring came loose from the black plastic on the motor. what is a good fix for this. i sugested 5min epoxey what do you guys think. how do you get the motor shaft out. thanks andrew k
Jul 25, 2009, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 57sailplane
my friend just got this plane he put it togather and i maidend it for him. on the secound flight the motor quit. i landed it. only to find the outer ring came loose from the black plastic on the motor. what is a good fix for this. i sugested 5min epoxey what do you guys think. how do you get the motor shaft out. thanks andrew k
30 min epoxy might be slightly better. On pulling the shaft, see about 5 pages back or so and glue in the magnets while you are at it.
AJ
Jul 27, 2009, 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrounger1
Hi these are for sale in uk from BRC HOBBIES AND THIER IN STOCK
BRC HOBBIES delivers only the BM2408-21T and is only 113Watt ( see Tp motors ),
so is a different type BM2409-12T 200W as advised by AJ
Jul 27, 2009, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbaker
For crusing around the sky, I use THIS one. For muscle, I use an APC 8x4 trimmed to just barely miss the fuselage.
AJ
I find the tgs 6x5 prop really noisy (must spin a lot faster)... try the 6x4 (which actually has more pitch), much quieter and faster
Jul 27, 2009, 06:08 AM
AD.
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccies
BRC HOBBIES delivers only the BM2408-21T and is only 113Watt ( see Tp motors ),
so is a different type BM2409-12T 200W as advised by AJ
I think he means BRC Hobbies sells the plane and is the only place to get it in the UK.
Jul 27, 2009, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetySix
I find the tgs 6x5 prop really noisy (must spin a lot faster)... try the 6x4 (which actually has more pitch), much quieter and faster
confused here. how dose the 6x4 have more pitch than the 6x5 are you talking differant makers or somthing.
Jul 27, 2009, 11:14 PM
Just curious since i like my floater jet so much has anybody seen the wing that axn sells as well on their site . Ive seen it there it looks good with the ability to use 2200 batts like my fj i wanted to give it a shot www.rc-model.cn But i cant find anybody who has it available except a place in malaysia that sells for $38 dollars converted but ships for $80 us dollars which makes it unfeasible. It would be great if they made it of the same material as the floater jet and the ability to hold 3cell 2200 batts and receiver ready like the fj i would definiteley buy one. I tried the wing forum but got no response i figured since weve been to the site some of us may have been interested.
Jul 28, 2009, 09:27 AM
Don't disturb the pilot !!!
I maiden it yesterday, 1st fly ever in my life and everything went smooth!!! Got about 25min in the air with the 2200mah 3s and when charging only 1850 mah went in so a lot a flight time with this setup !!

Must say I'm quite happy since it's my 1st plane ever.
Jul 28, 2009, 09:33 AM
funny i think zagi is a trademark name. don't know how axn can sell under that name. unless they are the same company.. http://www.zagi.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

Quick Reply