Originally Posted by RCengineer
I just cant believe it. I have researched and researched to find my first plane. Well I finally made a decision and low and behold, no planes available! (looked at HC and Phills place too) oh well. They should be back around soon.
By the looks of it I have choose a good plane.
I agree. I love my CF!!! My best suggestion is to just wait until HC or Phil get one in. Meanwhile, if you already have a motor and esc and servos, etc. Then, wait for Phil to get one in. Otherwise, HC will probably get them in first. But, you have to act fast. I watched 500+ CF's get sold in 6 days from HC.