Mar 22, 2009, 10:46 PM
AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK....!
Poor Barbie! Sorry to hear about it Rich! Look at it this way....you got some great footage of this thing in flight! Good times! And it wasn't a mechanical error or fault in the design. Looks fixable for sure.............
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2009, 02:07 AM
What could possibly go wrong!!
Rich,

Sorry to hear about the Barbiemobile, women pilots eh! did she have the hots for that helicopter pilot, tried to impress him with her acrobatics, twists and turns, knife edging........... and then overcooked it.

Chas
Mar 23, 2009, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrocopter
Rich,

Sorry to hear about the Barbiemobile, women pilots eh! did she have the hots for that helicopter pilot, tried to impress him with her acrobatics, twists and turns, knife edging........... and then overcooked it.

Chas
HA! Nice one Chas!
Mar 24, 2009, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrocopter
Rich,

Chas
Well... Actually she was trying to park the gyro but as we all know women can't park worth a damn so the inevitable CRUNCH happened.
I swear I heard her saying it was the grounds fault for being so close while she was so out of control.
Mar 24, 2009, 11:14 AM
I bet Barbie was on the cell phone texting, smoking and putting on her makeup.
Mar 24, 2009, 05:27 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Thread OP
I have found her arm in the middle of the field..it has a vibrator firmly in its grip!!...now I know why it happened!!

Here is the video of my mates heli flying ..you can kind of make out the crash at around 7.26..I loved that gyro!!

Knight 50 Playing with RPG Autogyro (9 min 58 sec)
Mar 24, 2009, 06:04 PM
Ouch!!!
Mar 24, 2009, 11:25 PM
Man....that's a good heli pilot! WOW! Beats the pants off of what I can do! I'm inverted for a little, a loop here and there and land!
Mar 25, 2009, 07:43 PM
Rich,

With all those balsa pieces I would think fixing up a splint for Barbie's arm would be a snap!

Mike
Mar 26, 2009, 02:58 PM
autogyro andy
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsofaman
I bet Barbie was on the cell phone texting, smoking and putting on her makeup.

hehehe LOL

You forgot sucking her thumb..

Andy
Mar 26, 2009, 03:21 PM
autogyro andy
Just been watching the video.
The heli flying was faster than the camera could focus..

Rich when you asked, did you get that? your camera man is bit excited to say YES.
Cross him off your Christmas list I think.. LOL

Andy
Mar 26, 2009, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandyAndy
Just been watching the video.
The heli flying was faster than the camera could focus..

Rich when you asked, did you get that? your camera man is bit excited to say YES.
Cross him off your Christmas list I think.. LOL

Andy
We will make sure he doesn't miss the next 1
Mar 27, 2009, 08:12 AM
So Peter,
Are we repairing or working on the other RPG?
Mar 30, 2009, 03:45 PM
It's all in the Blades!
Thread OP
Peter???..LOL

So all these people having fun with their RPG's has given me another kick up the bum to do do something with mine
So do I repair or do I progress with RPG II...well a bit of both but for sure I want to get the new one finished first!

I think Joes Bond themed Gyro looks awesome and I would love to cover the new one the same but Chas has beaten me too it so.....

I have spoken to my missus on this subject and she has suggested a covering job for the MKII...still movie related just like Joes..so I will cover as she suggests

You will love this one!!...I need to get a very special pilot first

This is going to take some pulling off!!!

UC is complete..Joe you are right..it is a little flimsey!

Watch this space!!

Regards Rich
Mar 30, 2009, 03:47 PM
Should we change the wire diameter Rich? Let me know?

Dave

Quick Reply