View Poll Results: Which type of combat do you prefer?
One design (same plane shape/size) with common and battery) 1 4.35%
Similiar planes (Kens single motor combat planes) and common motor and battery. 14 60.87%
No limits except battery size (900 mAh 2S) 3 13.04%
Anything that flies....no limits 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Jun 24, 2020, 07:41 PM
treefinder
see y'all there. Crave has a great breakfast menu, They have a whole half page of just egg benedicts.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
Is Crave the same location Big Boy was?
Jun 25, 2020, 06:23 AM
treefinder
Yes. Just north of Heidebreicht Chevrolet.
Jun 25, 2020, 10:54 AM
It was a Foamy, now a Spongy
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
Actually it's Dennis's wing. He put his printed plane into the Oak (biggest tree on the property). I just discovered I don't have his phone number, and rcg wont let me pm him either, so Dennis, if you read this, PM me and I'll get your wing and servos back to you.
Cool, I already ordered replacement servos. If these are still OK I'll have enough to make a standby plane. I will PM you my phone number then you can text me yours, then I can contact you next time I am up that way.

Thanks!!
Jun 25, 2020, 11:00 AM
It was a Foamy, now a Spongy
Mike, I PMed you (twice) I dont know if they went or not - please let me know if they didn't.
Jun 27, 2020, 02:13 PM
Joe The Ripper
Hi guys. I will be up in your neck of the woods this coming week. I'm bringing a few planes with me. I hope we can get together one day and fly and maybe do a breakfast if that is allowed up there. We have been largely hunkered down here in Florida since all of us are in the at-risk group. We are allowed to fly here as long as we maintain good social distancing.
Joe
Jun 28, 2020, 03:00 PM
AKA ... Vic
Hello guys it's Vic, from along time ago. Are you guys still flying together and having battles. If so where I want to get back into it.
Jun 28, 2020, 06:43 PM
treefinder
Vic, currently we mostly eat breakfast and fly on Thursday mornings as a group. (Bunch of retirees). But if you are working I'm sure we can do an evening at Stony Creek. Do you have a time you are available?
Jun 28, 2020, 07:38 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Now an evening at Stoney Creek. I might be able to squeeze one of those in.

Ken
Jun 29, 2020, 06:16 PM
Joe The Ripper

fannonjk

I will join you for breakfast on Thursday. and bring planes to fly afterwards. What time should I be there.
Great to hear from you Vic. Hopefully will see you as well.
Joe
Last edited by fannonjk; Jun 29, 2020 at 06:31 PM.
Jun 29, 2020, 07:06 PM
I got the Eclipson fixed up for hand launch. Getting the folding prop was very difficult, my hat is off to Eric who did that with no gripin' about it...
Nothing fit, had to make a whole new hub to mount the blades, whatta deal...
Jun 30, 2020, 01:46 PM
AKA ... Vic
I think Thursday night might work. Or any night except weds. Im glad to see you guys are still flying and hanging. Is Stoney allowing planes flying at the same place as before.
Jul 01, 2020, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venturtronics
I think Thursday night might work. Or any night except weds. Im glad to see you guys are still flying and hanging. Is Stoney allowing planes flying at the same place as before.
Yes, Stony has allowed planes once again for about a year now. Almost no one is ever on the field at Oak Grove North.
Jul 01, 2020, 05:48 PM
Hey folks, are we having breakfast and fly tomorrow?
Jul 01, 2020, 06:24 PM
I'm in.

Quick Reply