View Poll Results: Which type of combat do you prefer?
One design (same plane shape/size) with common and battery) 1 4.35%
Similiar planes (Kens single motor combat planes) and common motor and battery. 14 60.87%
No limits except battery size (900 mAh 2S) 3 13.04%
Anything that flies....no limits 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Nov 06, 2019, 09:18 PM
treefinder
I will bring the book.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2019, 09:19 PM
treefinder
I'll bring the book.
Nov 06, 2019, 10:46 PM
I’ll be there too
Nov 07, 2019, 01:48 PM
Joe The Ripper

fannonjk

I read your account of the Tuesday combat session. It really stirred my longing to fasten a streamer to my F&F and join you guys. We don't do much combat down here. Does Dave still fly? Haven't seen him on the thread lately. How's Linda?
Ken, can you make me two more Polaris kits? Let me know how much I should send you.
Joe
Nov 09, 2019, 11:00 PM
It's always C A V U
Quote:
Originally Posted by fannonjk
I read your account of the Tuesday combat session. It really stirred my longing to fasten a streamer to my F&F and join you guys. We don't do much combat down here. Does Dave still fly? Haven't seen him on the thread lately. How's Linda? <clip>

Joe
Hey Joe we're here.
I still carry a spare streamer in my flight box. "Those were the days (sung like Edith Bunker)."
Flying slowed down for me during the summer, something to do with 2 golf leagues. We are all back flying in the SCCC auditorium. My chair just fits under the basket as usual.
Linda has had trouble with kidney stones, calm now.

Dave F
>< *>
Nov 10, 2019, 08:28 PM
Ken's CAD Models
Quote:
Originally Posted by fannonjk
I read your account of the Tuesday combat session. It really stirred my longing to fasten a streamer to my F&F and join you guys. We don't do much combat down here. Does Dave still fly? Haven't seen him on the thread lately. How's Linda?
Ken, can you make me two more Polaris kits? Let me know how much I should send you.
Joe
I have been just overwhelmed. Not making many kits these days, and ones I try just aren't getting done.

Ken
Nov 11, 2019, 11:47 PM
My heart felt gratitude to all of my friends who served in the military of our great country. I am grateful to your families as well for their time spent giving, waiting, worrying, and hoping.
God bless you my friends.
Yesterday, 08:57 AM
treefinder
Time to swap wheels for skis!!!

Nice session with BluBaby in this morning's calm. Touch and goes on the infinite smooooth runway! I think LIPOs last longer at 15. . .
Yesterday, 07:01 PM
treefinder
Awful quiet here on a wed night. . .
Yesterday, 07:56 PM
I’m voting for breakfast.
Yesterday, 08:10 PM
treefinder
Moni's or Pantry?
Yesterday, 08:28 PM
AKA Larry
I will not be able to attend. Driving Rose to Frankenmuth for a baking class.

Larry
Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Moni’s sounds good...
Yesterday, 09:23 PM
treefinder
Moni's it is.
Yesterday, 10:03 PM
It's always C A V U
Ok.

Quick Reply