View Poll Results: Which type of combat do you prefer?
One design (same plane shape/size) with common and battery) 1 4.35%
Similiar planes (Kens single motor combat planes) and common motor and battery. 14 60.87%
No limits except battery size (900 mAh 2S) 3 13.04%
Anything that flies....no limits 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools
Oct 23, 2018, 08:40 PM
treefinder
springer's Avatar
I am thinking we need two sessions indoors in morning while temps are climbing above freezing, and out doors in pm when it has warmed up (some). If y'all like that, where do we eat breakfast, Leo's?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 23, 2018, 09:04 PM
AKA Larry
I can do the indoor morning session with breakfast at Leo’s.

Larry
Oct 23, 2018, 09:22 PM
Registered User
Hmmm. Looks like we are heading for indoor flying. Got to eat... Where are we going for that?
Oct 23, 2018, 09:26 PM
Registered User
Whoa! Missed those last posts. OK Leo's sounds good.
Oct 23, 2018, 10:08 PM
It's always C A V U
got-one's Avatar
Leo's it is...

Dave F
>< *>
Oct 23, 2018, 11:17 PM
Build straight - Fly twisty
Whiskers's Avatar
OK! We are on it!
Another one to add to the not do list.
Oct 24, 2018, 07:37 AM
Registered User
Petefoss's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
Hey Pete, welcome to the unclub!

We fly at Stoney Creek Community Church on the corner of 26 mile road and Jewell just east of 53 freeway. Its definitely cozier than Ultimate, but fun on another level. You probably have several planes that will float well around the gym. Join us if you want!
Thursdays all winter? Time?
Oct 24, 2018, 07:58 AM
treefinder
springer's Avatar
Thursdays 10-12 "mostly" all winter. The church is closed a few days, and we can get bumped by funerals and denominational meetings, I try to give guys a heads up here if there is a conflict. You should also know that Upwards basketball ministry is in full swing, so we will have 4 more portable basketball net/stands to make flying more interesting. Not as organized as USA, but it is local to us and free.
Oct 24, 2018, 08:01 AM
treefinder
springer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskers
OK! We are on it!
Another one to add to the not do list.

Wow! Your right on top of things! Bacheloring it must hone your instincts!
How did the pelletgun contest go?
Oct 24, 2018, 08:26 AM
Registered User
Petefoss's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
Thursdays 10-12 "mostly" all winter. The church is closed a few days, and we can get bumped by funerals and denominational meetings, I try to give guys a heads up here if there is a conflict. You should also know that Upwards basketball ministry is in full swing, so we will have 4 more portable basketball net/stands to make flying more interesting. Not as organized as USA, but it is local to us and free.
Thanks Mike
Oct 24, 2018, 09:55 AM
Build straight - Fly twisty
Whiskers's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
Wow! Your right on top of things! Bacheloring it must hone your instincts!
How did the pelletgun contest go?
Unlimited freedom is a tonic.
I did a bit better with the lead slinger because I've had way more practice with it.
Oct 24, 2018, 03:49 PM
Registered User
Meet at Leo's at 8:00 or 8:30?
Oct 24, 2018, 03:58 PM
AKA Larry
Quote:
Originally Posted by eganders
Meet at Leo's at 8:00 or 8:30?
Usually 8:30.

Larry
Oct 24, 2018, 05:36 PM
Registered User
OK 8:30 AM it is !
Oct 24, 2018, 05:41 PM
Registered User
What time for the Aerodrome Mike?


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flyers in SE Michigan Fungoo Electric Plane Talk 18 Aug 15, 2014 12:14 PM
E-flyer clubs in SE Michigan? LBM Electric Plane Talk 8 Dec 17, 2008 06:31 AM
Yippee! Any Foamy Flyers On Or Near Elizabeth City, N.c??? nieves50 Foamies (Kits) 31 Mar 06, 2004 09:11 PM
Flint, Michigan E-Flyers ??? crashnburn Electric Plane Talk 21 Dec 04, 2001 05:54 PM
Slope sites SE Michigan or NW Ohio? daveh Electric Sailplanes 4 Jul 27, 2001 06:37 PM