View Poll Results: Which type of combat do you prefer?
One design (same plane shape/size) with common and battery) 1 4.35%
Similiar planes (Kens single motor combat planes) and common motor and battery. 14 60.87%
No limits except battery size (900 mAh 2S) 3 13.04%
Anything that flies....no limits 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Sep 14, 2018, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fannonjk
Becool not sure if you were implying I was new to the thread, but I've been on the thread for a good 9 years with nearly 1200 posts, but still a neophyte compared to Mike (the founding father) with over 12,000 posts to date.
Joe
Wrong joe fannonjk. Mauaijoe is whom I spoke of.
to remove ads between posts
Yesterday, 05:41 PM
AKA Larry
Wednesday temps in the 60s. Winds 4 to 5. Thursday not so good.... winds 10 to 12 and thunderstorms. What do u guys think.

Larry
Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Brrrrrr
Yesterday, 07:58 PM
treefinder
The runway is mowed, but I have a Dr appt at 9. Feel free to fly, I will join you when I'm done
Yesterday, 08:07 PM
AKA Larry
Just returned from Stony. Eric and I thought we would try some night LED flying. On arrival we met Chris and Steve who were flying at the time. They are relatively new at RC but were way ahead of the flying curve and theyhave already started a 5 man flying club. They were very interested in our foamies and would like to get into combat. Eric and I had a couple of night flights that they really enjoyed. I told them as much I could about our group and the foamies we fly. Maybe we could get more seroius about combat this fall with some new eager participants.
Yesterday, 08:11 PM
AKA Larry
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer
The runway is mowed, but I have a Dr appt at 9. Feel free to fly, I will join you when I'm done
Mike

If its just me, maybe I will go over to Stony at 5pm instead. I could give the fellows more info on our planes , builds and equipment...etc.
Today, 07:33 AM
treefinder
If the weather holds and afternoon/evening is relatively calm why not have our session at Stony and actually try some Combat? What think the rest of you?

Not saying we can't do both am and pm, of course! Got all afternoon to recharge

Quick Reply