Dec 15, 2008, 12:18 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

RCSpeeds.com

Last edited by daboz; May 17, 2011 at 05:10 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 15, 2008, 03:59 PM

Devestator

There you go Chris
Dec 15, 2008, 08:58 PM
Just Fly it

Need to Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboz
Things are changing with the speeds list as we can all see. Iím getting phone calls emails and PMís about it and what should happen. The other lists may have changed, its range, its requirements for posting, and itís sticky status but RCSPeeds is going to keep doing the things it always has. RCSpeeds is going to act like a computer program,,, (IF POST on RCGroups Person, Plane, Location THEN CREATE speed on RCSpeeds.) If you post a speed in the person, plane, location thread it gets posted to RCSpeeds. I know that the RCGroups list doesnít require this anymore RCSpeeds does. Tony Vuís Acacia speed, Matt Desantieís Thundertaker Speed and I think some others are in the RCG list and not on rcspeeds. Itís a shame, because there was no witness data posted so I havenít added them to RCSpeeds. I canít itsí a required field in my database and I think it should be! PLUS we should have post evidence to look back on if there are errors. Tony, Scott and Matt please you post your speeds.

Chris
Chris is absolutely correct in insisting on documentation. It was my error and no one else is to blame. It wont happen again
John
Dec 15, 2008, 09:05 PM
U down with EPP? Ya U know me!
I witnessed the above speeds and will post to the SPPLDW thread.

Aaron
Dec 16, 2008, 11:15 AM
More like crunchman....
Can't imagine anyone being interested in speeds other than those verifiable in the customary manner.

Having examined the rcg based "DS Gliders up to 160 mph" list, it does contain apparently verifiable speed entries which, for whatever reason, have not found their way into rcspeeds.com.
So I'm going to liaise with Daboz to try to get these included & maybe help with a bit of backroom editing too.

But don't personally see any point in maintaining a speed list separate to rcspeeds when all the required data is contained in the website.
Dec 16, 2008, 11:29 AM
Thread OP
Last edited by daboz; May 17, 2011 at 05:11 PM.

Quick Reply