Aug 04, 2009, 05:29 PM
Heli Humbled Daily
Their price is right... free shipping for $46, best price yet.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2009, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reacher10
Yeah I was getting that prob also. Try starting right from http://www.enjoyhobbies.biz and see if that works...it's one hokey website.

I sent them an email asking if the USB cable came with it and they said it comes with the emitter and reciever so I emailed them back saying I understand that but what about the USB cable to program it...we'll see.

even if it doesnt still a good deal this thread shows you how to make one

what are you going to be using it for? if you have a hei i can sell you my tx rx for heli only
Aug 04, 2009, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telemachus
Their price is right... free shipping for $46, best price yet.
yeah free shipping is $2. lol wth???
Aug 04, 2009, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Yeah I was getting that prob also. Try starting right from http://www.enjoyhobbies.biz and see if that works...it's one hokey website.

I sent them an email asking if the USB cable came with it and they said it comes with the emitter and reciever so I emailed them back saying I understand that but what about the USB cable to program it...we'll see.
i got it to work although i dont thinki did anything different, i just clicked on the login page and forgot about it. in another tab i went surfin the web, when i went back i filled in the info and submitted then forgot about it and came back to it. now all the links work, i got the contact us page to work, they r n china and their "free shipping" is $2 for some reason? i guess they dont understand the definition of FREE!
Aug 04, 2009, 08:17 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwalsh18
i got it to work although i dont thinki did anything different, i just clicked on the login page and forgot about it. in another tab i went surfin the web, when i went back i filled in the info and submitted then forgot about it and came back to it. now all the links work, i got the contact us page to work, they r n china and their "free shipping" is $2 for some reason? i guess they dont understand the definition of FREE!
They add that $2.00 extra for a tracking number. Hey I like tracking numbers myself.

I emailed RCmodelpart.com and said I couldn't get the checkout to work so they said they could invoice my paypal so I go to that website and now half of it is in Chinese writing . I think they have free shipping also but I can't read it. I know they are are on RCGroups so I think I'll go with them but I can't read it.

I'll email him and ask if the USB cable comes with and see what the shipping is.
Aug 04, 2009, 08:22 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
even if it doesnt still a good deal this thread shows you how to make one

what are you going to be using it for? if you have a hei i can sell you my tx rx for heli only
I'll be using it on planes....I didn't know there even was a heli only version.
Aug 04, 2009, 10:06 PM
Closed Account
OK...RCmodelparts comes with the USB cable and it's free shipping: $51.99. Sounds good to me....now do I really want this radio

I told him to invoice me and to let me know first if a tracking number is a few more dollars...so it looks like I'll have to read about all the mods....yikes!
Last edited by reacher10; Aug 04, 2009 at 10:13 PM.
Aug 05, 2009, 12:21 AM
Quote:
OK...RCmodelparts comes with the USB cable and it's free shipping: $51.99. Sounds good to me....now do I really want this radio

I told him to invoice me and to let me know first if a tracking number is a few more dollars...so it looks like I'll have to read about all the mods....yikes!

enjoyhobbies is $46.99 plus $2.00 thats $48.99 shipped i just saved you $3.00 you owe me
Last edited by edwalsh18; Aug 05, 2009 at 12:26 AM.
Aug 05, 2009, 12:25 AM
Supra!!!!!!
Mine is 45.00 shipped.. here in the US..

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1089880
Aug 05, 2009, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Stick 3D
Mine is 45.00 shipped.. here in the US..

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1089880

i want it!!
i'll take it!!
Aug 05, 2009, 02:25 AM
Quote:
will it work if you have different brand tx and rx? can i use the $18 tx with my hdx6i receiver??
Yes, all Flysky made stuff is compatible, doesn't mind the brand.
Quote:
hey mofl what do you think would be the best way for me to try shorting the pads for the unused switch?
Just solder a little jumper (or maybe better a 1K resistor, to prevent problems if the MCU pin is configured as an output), between the pads, as shown here. I'm not very confident on the results, if the firmware is not prepared, then there's nothing to do, but you don't have nothing to loose.
Quote:
i was checking out the schematic and i noticed what the other switches were labeled but i have no idea what they are or do. what is aa1? dr? dr1? d/r?
dr must be something like dual rate, can't guess aa1, but I would't pay much attention, as the function of these switches is determined by the firmware, and it can change for different versions of the radio.
Aug 05, 2009, 02:37 AM
PJG
PJG
Ad astra per alia porci

3 channel Eurgle Receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFl
Talking about cheap receivers, R2hobbies is selling the 3 ch Flysky (HK-Turborix-Eurgle...) compatible receiver.
I saw on the r2hobbies site that the receiver is "full range".
On the manufacturer's site (Flysky) it is defined as >200 metres.

http://www.flysky-cn.com/english/pro...sp?prodid=0055

How long is this piece of string??
Aug 05, 2009, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJG
I saw on the r2hobbies site that the receiver is "full range".
It is also indicated that it is out of stock...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJG
On the manufacturer's site (Flysky) it is defined as >200 metres.
How long is this piece of string??
It is most probably using the same basic receiver daughter board as the 6 and 8-channel receivers, with a different mother board and no satellite receiver.
This gives an idea of the usable range to be expected from a 6 or 8-channel receiver without its satellite.
Aug 05, 2009, 05:03 AM
"The Judge"
Yes, before I forget to ask ,,,, can you just remove the satellite part ? whats the negative in doing this except loosing one antenna .
Aug 05, 2009, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe
Yes, before I forget to ask ,,,, can you just remove the satellite part ? whats the negative in doing this except loosing one antenna .
Sure, it works without the satellite, but lose one antenna and you lose "diversity", which translates into significantly reduced usable range.

Quick Reply