Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by jjscott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 08, 2008, 02:37 PM
Find More Posts by jjscott
Trader Rating: 84
Wanted

Windlord kit and plans

Looking for a Windlord kit and AMA plans. I know they are available from Skybench and AMA, but I thought there might be one out there that someone decided not to build.

Thanks, Jim
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2008, 04:16 PM
Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
Trader Rating: 33
Hey:
If you get too many offers, I'll take one. I have one that I made 30 years ago - with a one-off foam mold for a fiber glass fuse.

Floats for ever. BUT, I do not like the spoilers on the bottom - it makes the ship "bump up" when deployed.

I will used schemp-hirth type "pop up" on my next one!

Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscott
Looking for a Windlord kit and AMA plans. I know they are available from Skybench and AMA, but I thought there might be one out there that someone decided not to build.

Thanks, Jim