This thread is privately moderated by nbj6879, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 28, 2003, 10:28 PM
Trader Rating: 0

WTB: Battery for Futaba FP-T6NFK Radio

I have a futaba FP-T6NFK radio that I bought but it doesnt have a battery and I can't find any info on the net for what kind it takes. If you know what battery it is and where I can get one or if you have one let me know
Thanks for the help
Nick

Email
nbj6879@comcast.net
to remove ads between posts
Mar 01, 2003, 07:42 AM
If this is the FM Conquest. You can buy a battery holder from Radio Shack that fits. Just solder on the old battery lead. Then you can use rechargeable alkaline batteries, or any other kind.
I used mine like this for years.
Mar 01, 2003, 08:46 AM

Battery

Yes it is. Ok I'll do that I never thought about doing that
THANKS For the help
Nick
Mar 01, 2003, 11:32 AM
I tryed the radio shack 8 battery holder but the cover would not go on with it. So what should I do now.

Thanks
Mar 01, 2003, 02:22 PM
It actually will. One side is a little bit shorter than the other. Just rotate it. Any more questions just pm me, or email.
Mar 02, 2003, 04:55 AM
Trader Rating: 25
XFaega

Battery

Is the battery you need flat or square? If it's flat I have a spare. It is new and only been charged once to keep the battery fresh. Email me for more info.
Mar 02, 2003, 10:39 AM

Battery

No it is the square pack w/ this configuration :: == but what tripster told me worked, I didnt relize one side was shorter than the other, I guess I had a blonde moment, HAHA.

Thanks tripster and for everyones elses help