Dec 04, 2008, 06:31 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Thread OP
Yippee!

ParkZone 4-Channel Ultra-Micro Sneak Peek

ParkZone 4-Channel Ultra Micro Sneak Peek (0 min 20 sec)

For quite a while, folks have been asking us if and when ParkZone will be releasing a 4-channel ultra-micro system. This isn't an announcement for a specific product, but we want people to know that we're working in this direction.

Since this isn't a product announcement, don't bother asking local hobby shops about this. They don't have any information and won't for quite a while. And don't expect me to give up much info at this point, except that our prototypes are flying well, and they're flying on DSM2.

David Eichstedt
Horizon Hobby
Last edited by Dave Eichstedt; Dec 04, 2008 at 10:24 PM. Reason: More Descriptive Title
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2008, 06:37 PM
Suspended Account
This is very exciting news; as long as they work with the DSM2 Transmitters you already have out there they will certainly be a hit!!!!

Credit card ready
Randy
Dec 04, 2008, 06:55 PM
OMG!!! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!! Is that brushless?
Dec 04, 2008, 07:54 PM
Up Up and Away!
wow nice!

that is is cool, does it hover??????????????????????????
Last edited by lightspeeddud; Dec 10, 2008 at 03:38 PM.
Dec 04, 2008, 08:30 PM
leliommarino
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will buy that but they must make that DSM2
Dec 04, 2008, 09:23 PM
TEASE!

Man, I can't wait.....

D.
Dec 04, 2008, 09:55 PM
Inciting Riots
Well, since you are likely to check back here... We also want stand alone servos based on the Brick mechanism. Since all you really need are the resistive material and a driver board, it is almost done. Hopefully that extra channel on these new models is set up as a real servo and problem is solved.
Dec 04, 2008, 10:10 PM
Pro Bro #495
That is so very awsome I think it would make the coolest spec class for an indoor freestyle contest.

Between this and the Losi 2.2 crawler, I don't know if I can stand all the waiting
Dec 04, 2008, 10:47 PM
Deletedfor proving Nauga wrong
I want 5 channels

I just ordered the Vapor PNP
Dec 05, 2008, 12:43 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by village_idiot
Well, since you are likely to check back here... We also want stand alone servos based on the Brick mechanism. Since all you really need are the resistive material and a driver board, it is almost done. Hopefully that extra channel on these new models is set up as a real servo and problem is solved.

THIS IS A MUST
Randy
Dec 05, 2008, 01:07 AM
Deletedfor proving Nauga wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by termite
Quote:
Originally Posted by village_idiot
THIS IS A MUST
Randy
Well... highly desireable...

I worked with a brick based system in the late 1970's. (obviously much larger...) On small models it might be inconvenient but most things can be made to do what you want.
Dec 05, 2008, 07:50 AM
"Add Lightness"..Colin Chapman
Thanks for sharing this.

It would be great if you could keep this thread updated periodically with the progress.
Dec 05, 2008, 08:16 AM
KF4IVP
So its not the 3 channel Edge we have seen on the Kyosho Japan site.
Dec 05, 2008, 08:28 AM
"Add Lightness"..Colin Chapman
Nope!

This is from Parkzone, not Kyosho.
Dec 05, 2008, 08:31 AM
KF4IVP
Sweet. A must have!

Quick Reply