This thread is privately moderated by Smurfmacaw, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 04, 2008, 12:09 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Thread OP
Sold

FireWorks IV with Disser Wing RTF

Ready to fly Fireworks IV with disser wing and super G style tails. Complete with receiver and crystal (ch. 28). Winglets for right or left hand launch.

Normal wear and tear but in excellent shape. Canopy could use minor work and one servo squeaks slightly.

Will post pictures tonight.

Price is $450 - prefer local sale socal area (San Diego). Shipping will be at cost if required.

Also for sale is second disser wing in perfect condition - will throw in boom with original FW4 tail - $250 plus shipping if not local.

Will sell both together for $675.

No paypal - prefer cash or Postal Money Order. Checks will be held to clear.

Preference to buyer that wants both but will go in order of PM's.

Mike

edit - just checked what I paid and reduced price to that.
Last edited by Smurfmacaw; Dec 04, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2008, 02:17 PM
Trader Rating: 25
Looking forward to the FW4 pics.

Sending PM about spare wing, boom, tails.

Regards,
Fireworks Fan
Dec 04, 2008, 09:54 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Thread OP

PHotos are promised

Only photo that is missing is the "canopy". has a small hole and probably could use a partial wrap of .75oz glass....I've seen one or two this way so assume its common. Doesn't affect flying in any way. All control surfaces are very slop free.

Note there are two separate items here....the boom with the broken pod is a freebie with the wing if you buy it...the other item is a rtf plane.
Dec 05, 2008, 12:22 PM
Trader Rating: 7
newbee to rc
I'll take the plane and the spare wing.

Paul

Quick Reply